Epic Perfect World

A Mystic Guide - The EPW server

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
This guide isn't complete... A Mystic guide can easily be written into a book...  
Your point being...?
I said this is a work in progress multiple times already. Also, please tell me what parts you think are imcomplete so I can add them. Thank you.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Woda

Wow! Nice guide, sadly even with all these tips, guides, help, I still lose. :3 I'm sooo noob I'll leave it that way :) Please help me 1v1 EAs that keeps running HAHAHAHA! Because when I follow them I die.  ;D
So you want me to work on mystic vs archer next?
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Your point being...?
I said this is a work in progress multiple times already. Also, please tell me what parts you think are imcomplete so I can add them. Thank you.
He has nothing to say that you could add boss dont bother l0l .

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL

Offline Woda

lmao. I was trying to be nice, despite him/her showing no respect whatsoever for the time/effort I put into it. Well, guess I'm not going to bother again :)

Offline Terrandiel

• Characters: Terrandiel
  • Faction: Socmel
So you want me to work on mystic vs archer next?
Yes please :) Also vs Barbs, I seem to miss the basics of mystic. I keep dying 123.  :D And why others prefer WBD over SD? I've been playing mystic only for PVE. ;D