Epic Perfect World

game client problem plz help me

Offline jbreezy

Hey im having some trouble help me out.Ok i downloaded the game client i opened it with launcher and this big blue thing pops up with a lady reading a book and it says do u want to upgrade or cancel i click cancel and i click the start button then this window pops up asking to enter my user and pw and i enter and then it says client is to low exit out  so i do then i do the same thing at the beginning open epicpw with winrar then click launcher and the pop up it says upgrade or cancel i click upgrade and it takes long time very long and i have been doing this for 5 weeks and im so tired of upgrading.please help me. 
 :sad: :sad

McStabby

Hey im having some trouble help me out.Ok i downloaded the game client i opened it with launcher and this big blue thing pops up with a lady reading a book and it says do u want to upgrade or cancel i click cancel and i click the start button then this window pops up asking to enter my user and pw and i enter and then it says client is to low exit out  so i do then i do the same thing at the beginning open epicpw with winrar then click launcher and the pop up it says upgrade or cancel i click upgrade and it takes long time very long and i have been doing this for 5 weeks and im so tired of upgrading.please help me. 
 :sad: :sad

When you open it, and it say do you want to update, Click Yes. And update it.

Offline jbreezy

yeah i did that and i upgraded it and my game version is 12 and i download the patch 39v so do i need to update it again so it will be 39v ?

McStabby

yeah i did that and i upgraded it and my game version is 12 and i download the patch 39v so do i need to update it again so it will be 39v ?

Yes, you need to update it again. Should be Version 43 now.

Offline jbreezy

oh ok when it update ill tell u if its went from 12v to 38v :)

Offline jbreezy

i tried to update the client but the blue bar is stuck halfway and i waited 2 hours and its still there plz reply back

McStabby

i tried to update the client but the blue bar is stuck halfway and i waited 2 hours and its still there plz reply back

Try rebooting your computer and trying again. Also, run the launcher as Admin.

Offline jbreezy

how do i run as admin? because i open winrar and and right click launcher but doesnt say admin

Offline jbreezy

and plus why do i needa run as admin for?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Jbreezy extract the files to the folder they belong to then right click launcher.exe file (not in rar) and select run as admin :P this is very simple to do even a novice should know this by now.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline jbreezy

i tried running as admin but it keeps saying preparing to update preparing to update  and it says that for along time plz reply back.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
i am getting the feeling ur just spamming the forums just to spam them calm down as there is always a solution.
make sure all files are extracted to the same folder in the order and placement they belong u CANNOT run these from within the rar. as i have understood you said many times. then try to run the launcher or the patcher as admin.

Offline jbreezy

>:( dude i tried running as admin and when it prepares to download it keeps saying (preparing to download) and i dont know what wrong with this thing

Offline jbreezy

uhm nvm i fixed it ty moi.    :smiley:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
 :P  anytime and have fun within EPW!