Epic Perfect World

tt

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just remove the limit on the tt chest or increase to to like 30 chests a day bc no matter how u look at it

, ohh it'll affect the market what market? most of you don't buy and sell at all, most of you just farm Morai ares and TT.

But my point is even with the restriction some1 can just log their alts to get chests and sell or use the dragon blood stones anyways, and even if they decide to to open 5 super chests a day and 10standard chests a day, eventually they will have their full amount anyway so wtf why make them wait

while they wait they will  just farm more, dont tell me to log another char bcuz not every1 has 4gb+ ram pc that can handle this game with ease.

Extend it even more or just remove it, tired of doing tt 3times a day even tough thats not enough, it says incorrect mission time span, after a few days itll all be opened so why not just let me get my stuff now?

The catastrophe boss and its 1shot rage needs to be changed, i dont even die from 7.00 aps boss and last boss but always die to that 1 boss after it reaches 1m it rages n 50000
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Edit: Changed my mind. l3l
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2015, 09:18 am by Sierra

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
why are you repeating what i said
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
why are you repeating what i said
I'm not? >>>Responses in red = Repeating? ???

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
K oppppppppppppp.  :-*

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
- 1 because then people will have endless Blood stones and FSP coins which equals out more R8R reshapes.

Also, there's no need to reply rudely to people who weren't even being rude in the first place.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
- 1 because then people will have endless Blood stones and FSP coins which equals out more R8R reshapes.

Also, there's no need to reply rudely to people who weren't even being rude in the first place.
ok so i cant farm tt and get all my bloods but ppl doing morai can use 200alts and make  10k ec +1000damas+4000st weekly right? and if u think its not possible you are wrong it is, 20chars barely take 6minutes, if you want to say i can farm tt all day and just get even more than you are wrong because even if i did farm tt 24/7 id eventually get tired. Least it would take a tt run is 30minutes for me, now theres 24hours in a day, a maximum of 48 runs
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ok so i cant farm tt and get all my bloods but ppl doing morai can use 200alts and make  10k ec +1000damas+4000st weekly right? and if u think its not possible you are wrong it is, 20chars barely take 6minutes, if you want to say i can farm tt all day and just get even more than you are wrong because even if i did farm tt 24/7 id eventually get tired. Least it would take a tt run is 30minutes for me, now theres 24hours in a day, a maximum of 48 runs
um

yes

kitty stew

I agree with OP. Makes no sense to wait to open the crap you farmed.

I don't buy the "ruins the economy" argument. Maybe someone who suggests this can point out how it would.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
It wont ruin the economy in any way lol. You get 40 bloods out of the combined 10 chests, 40 bloods while you need 100 for 1 reroll. Let's assume you get 10 chests in one run and every run takes you 30mins. Even after farming for 1h you wouldnt have enough for 1 reroll while HHD takes 15 minutes and gives enough for a roll. You'd get 1 reroll every hour and a half by doing TT but what then, are we going to pretend nobody will get tired of that?Calling this economy breaking is simply foolish.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Edit: F it. No sense trying to use logic. +1
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2015, 10:06 am by Sierra