Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Final Destination (Wr PvP)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Eh well, did what I could to put this together. This will probably be my last 1v1 video, since I am rarely around here anymore. No idea if I will 1v1 again. Thank you all, for the 1v1s over the years. :)

Enjoy.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Kappa

goodbye meng now apologize to my wife

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
NO
Nice Video :)

Tyy

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
good video but bad player lol! always fun watching WR 1v1s imo

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Good video sir :3
Always enjoyed watching warrior PoV

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
good video but bad player lol! always fun watching WR 1v1s imo
Lool noob, ty.
Good video sir :3
Always enjoyed watching warrior PoV

Ty :3

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

• : D
+1 wife

OT: yh shit lmao
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Bad wr bad wiz bad bad bad :-* ok im joking good video and music. But you are still a noob!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video Nubzeroo c: , me sad now cus we never 1v1'd :(

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
+1 wife

OT: yh shit lmao

Noob lol

Bad wr bad wiz bad bad bad :-* ok im joking good video and music. But you are still a noob!
Noob. Ty 
nice video Nubzeroo c: , me sad now cus we never 1v1'd :(
Ty, sorry nubspicious :(.
what the fuk
W t f

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Good job :police: eventho i hate wr's in general  :(

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, loved the music, I'm still waiting on those pink edits you promised, don't let years go by pretend like you forgot!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Good job :police: eventho i hate wr's in general  :(
Tyy. Pfft don't hate us please :(.
Good video, loved the music, I'm still waiting on those pink edits you promised, don't let years go by pretend like you forgot!
Ty ty. No pink edits!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.