Epic Perfect World

Screenshot Contest

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I really like this area and lost the screenshots I took on my old computer before a storm fried my motherboard. :(

Autumn + Flannel = the best combination

Slightly sharpened the image, no filters. 

IGN: Lace

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
this is neat
will update with my entry soon ^-^

EDIT:
no filters whatsoever
just edited out the genie from the corner and blurred a tiny bit

a fallen angel trying to return to heaven? :(
hmm I think

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
hmm I think

that's what I thought too when I saw it LOL
Oh, what place is this?
IGN: Kitten

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
What better way to give you a new perspective on an old game than with the new classes.
I give you the Duskblade!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
What better way to give you a new perspective on an old game than with the new classes.
I give you the Duskblade!

I really love how you included the moon into the picture

(I've tried doing the same thing before too  :normal-37:

)

I'm really happy for the entry but unfortunately I won't be able to place it just because I don't want others to feel pressured that they'd have to download pwi just to be able to compete with it (and if it did win a place it would seem unfair to others)

that goes for the other entries too  :-[ :-[ there are some that I can't tell if they're from the expansion or not and I didn't realize that they could be until now. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

(I've tried doing the same thing before too  :normal-37:

)

I'm really happy for the entry but unfortunately I won't be able to place it just because I don't want others to feel pressured that they'd have to download pwi just to be able to compete with it (and if it did win a place it would seem unfair to others)

that goes for the other entries too  :-[ :-[ there are some that I can't tell if they're from the expansion or not and I didn't realize that they could be until now.
Np boss. I'll try to do something else. Same concept pro'lly.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Kk, here's new submission.
Caption: What better way to give you a new perspective on an old game than in a place blossoming with spring.
Also, my first attempt with modest filter.. Urgh..

(I've tried doing the same thing before too  :normal-37:

)

that goes for the other entries too  :-[ :-[ there are some that I can't tell if they're from the expansion or not and I didn't realize that they could be until now.
Mine is inside FSP.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Mine is inside FSP.  :(

you're all good then  :normal-42:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
that's what I thought too when I saw it LOL
I can't unsee it now LOL 
here's how it looks like from side 

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Kappa

I can't unsee it now LOL
here's how it looks like from side

eyy b0ss this is good

Opulence

I also want these ss's to incorporate a lot of aspects into it; fashion, pose, environment, etc.  use props or something to make it interesting.  try to do something never done before.  it's almost like a photography contest, meaning I won't be focused on just your character, your fashion, etc.   this means you can even have just landscapes/environment/"nature (?)" as your entries (but be warned that it has to be really creative landscapes, not just ones that I've seen over and over)
Ty for thinking about this. It is sometimes more than just fashion, rather the whole essence of the picture.
That being said ... I just took landscape ss. I just really wanted to participate and share is all.
Some of my ss may not be so "unique" but I liked the way they ended up turning out.
Sorry there are many ....

^^

Edit: Some were replaced w/other ss. All of these are edited, idk if just me but I hate pwi's colour saturation sometimes.

Edit: I hope I made it before your ending time xD.

Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 02:22 am by Kaid

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 08:51 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥
Made a few scenery only screenshots aswell. :normal-1:

/snip

P.S. All unedited btw.
I love the fourth one. The light.  :tiger-48:

art hoarde