Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Please remove the 140 lvl req and make it any lvl ^^ +1/-1

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
+1.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
this would be nice..
Good idea Peri..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 03:42 pm by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Ari

• Ganker
  • AE Slut
  • Characters: Obscurus, Chiyuan, Sir_Bastian
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
+1  , give some spare SLS fam :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1, leveling would be meaningless with the nowadays voting reward
with 1 sls u'd just get to 135, get 1 more, 140 then just wait for golds to come
through level scrolls takes more (golds wise) and puts some 'pve' into the 'pve server' (since most ppl pv for 135 - around 1-2h of pv)
and if u're gonna say server has enough pve, yes, it has
but every1 who farms their sht for r8 = trials/ares/morai , not rlly much pve and more like afking
this would also make even more morai farmers...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1, anything for less of the click, wait. click, wait, click, wait game
-1, leveling would be meaningless with the nowadays voting reward
with 1 sls u'd just get to 135, get 1 more, 140 then just wait for golds to come
through level scrolls takes more (golds wise) and puts some 'pve' into the 'pve server' (since most ppl pv for 135 - around 1-2h of pv)
and if u're gonna say server has enough pve, yes, it has
but every1 who farms their sht for r8 = trials/ares/morai , not rlly much pve and more like afking
this would also make even more morai farmers...

i agree -1 to this dont need more morai alts

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
oh and
2nd best scroll to gain exp is level scroll which costs 40 silvers ~ 5mil exp
4 golds - SLS - 80mil
now if u think of it, SLS would just kill any reason to buy exp or level scrolls anyhow because even if u buy 10 level scrolls, u are geting around half u'd get with 1 SLS for the same value
pretty much just 1 way for SLS farmers in frostcover/ doing the hammerfall booklets stuff to sell more SLSs when market is over-filled

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. Epw isn't meant to be insta 150 and this would just open the door from people having just 130 morai alts to having 500.