Epic Perfect World

EPW 4th Anniversary Screenshot Event

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

EPW 4th Anniversary Screenshot Event!
I kinda stole this idea from ET, but I know some of us, like myself, can't draw anything but stick people and circles so here's your chance to participate in something!

All you gotta do is create an image, the catch is, it must contain 2 ideas, EpicPW and "Anniversary".

Rules and Regulations:
Each participant can submit a maximum of 1 image.
Event will last for 2 weeks (from November 14th till November 28th)
NOTE: MUST be an in-game screenshot. Please no edits so that it will be fair for all!

Judging criteria we will take in mind in the moment of picking the images:
-Originality
-Creativity
-Among other ones, there is no preference on styles, it will be up to you.

Rewards for this Event:

-First of all, every participant with a "decent" screenshot will be awarded. This means that it must be a real entry.

The reward for this entries will be the following:
Epic Coin x100
Event Token x1
Supply Token x30

The image that wins the 3rd place will be awarded with the following:
Epic Coin x200
Event Token x3
Supply Token x100

The image that wins the 2nd place will be awarded with the following:
Epic Coin x300
Event Token x5
Supply Token x200

The image that wins the event and so wins the 1st place will be awarded with the following:
Epic Coin x500
Event Token x10
Supply Token x300
Points x10

Good luck to everyone participating and we hope you enjoy doing it!

NOTE: You may participate in BOTH anniversary forum events, but if you win the drawing event, you will NOT win the SS event.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 02:31 am by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Saved cause I wanna.

Rewards changed.  :-X
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2015, 11:01 pm by Dismal

Offline 𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓲

• ➵💙🎧🎮♛💕💜
  • 💛ʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ💛
  • Characters: ᴛᴇғ sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ
  • Faction: 7Deadly罪
yay another event!  :tiger-25:
.ωḁηḍḁ ⓗⓐⓣⓔⓢ ẙọụ.

✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓉𝒶2  ✦ 𝑅𝒪𝒮 ✦ 𝒫𝒰𝐵𝒢 ✦ 𝒢𝒜2 ✦ 𝐸𝒫𝒲 ✦
𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2𝓴12:𝓔𝓟: ᴋᴇɪғᴀᴢʟɪ ᴛᴇғ
𝓓𝓑: sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ   𝓢𝓫: ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇ
𝓦𝓲𝔃: ɪᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ  𝓟𝓼𝔂: ʙᴀɪᴢᴇ
🔪𝒢𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝓎 #1 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎, 𝑔𝓉𝒻𝑜.🔪
ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴏᴄ sɪɴᴄᴇ 𝟸ᴋ𝟷𝟹

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
What Anniversary Party without fireworks?
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 04:33 pm by Leonora

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
The event is really nice, but imo the prices got lowered to much.
Yeah I agree with the part, that it shouldnt be the same reward as for a drawing, since obviously for the most of the artists it takes lots of time.

I will post my entry right after this post and as you will see, it requires alot of time aswell and I put alot of effort in it.
It took me about 8 hours to get everything done. In this time some of the artists here draw a full picture aswell ...

Imo taking an ss with this requirements is not that easy, since you cant change anything.
You have to use whats given ingame, you cant change stuff - while drawing you can - coz its like you taking a picture of something static.

You need to think about location and search for one, then about how you wanted it to look like, how many toons are going to be in the picture etc. Above that you need to pick fitting fashion for all ot them and dye it, to get the color you want/need, then bring them all together to the location, positioning them etc.

I am not going to QQ or anything and I will still enter.
But I wanted to state my opinion, coz now taking part in the screenshot event makes me somehow feel that my work and effort is less worthy.  :normal-27:
Thank you for respectfully giving your opinion. I will discuss with Agatio and see what he says. 

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Ok this is my entry.  :normal-1:
I was hanging out with my girls Snowwhite, Pocahontas, Arielle, Cinderella, Belle and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) in the Enchanted Forrest to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of EPW.

Since I wanted it based mostly on Epic PW related stuff, I used only custom fashion made by Echo (except the hairstyles).
I was trying to give the princesses a bit of a "modern touch". For myself I picked a more casual outfit - including the EPW-Shirt.
Above that I used ingame pets to make the picture look more "alive".

this is so awesome LOL 
good job mom  :normal-42: :pig-48:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I was hanging out with my girls Snowwhite, Pocahontas, Arielle, Cinderella, Belle and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) in the Enchanted Forrest to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of EPW.

Since I wanted it based mostly on Epic PW related stuff, I used only custom fashion made by Echo (except the hairstyles).
I was trying to give the princesses a bit of a "modern touch". For myself I picked a more casual outfit - including the EPW-Shirt.

Nicely done  :police:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This is my entry. (Thanks to my guildies for taking their time  :P)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Nice SS's so far, looking forward to seeing more! :) 

scatterer3

Dude why did everyone change face color and not body color as well? #tanfaceonli

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Reserving spot.
Need to wait for pixel husband to help.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Offline TweedleHop

• Beginner
  • Characters: TweedleDum,MoustacheCat,Niesa
  • Faction: TheNobs
Hello GMs and Everyone!

So this will be my entry and actually my first time joining Forum Event. I know this is not the best entry but I hope you guys like it :) :tiger-48:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
It's EPW's 4th birthday! Yay \o
I've been on epic for 3 years and tbh this is the best private server with all the lovely custom content! <3
Also the lovely staff organizing all the events and managing the "kids" playing. xD

Well here is my ss entry:
The theme is centered around the river. Reflections of what epic is. Just like a river, epic keeps flowing and growing strong with all the people in it. (I have brought in epw mounts to relate to our anniversary.) 4 mounts from each year to cherish the 4th birthday of epic. 
Tried my best to get a good ss. Hope you guys like it. <3

Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?