Epic Perfect World

Passwords

Offline webyankee

• Characters: Jabberwocky
  • Faction: OZ
why does the game passwords restrict other keyboard characters, it screws me up and I cant remember the correct password when signing in because I use a method for making my passwords so I wont forget them and I uses other than   a-Z 0-9 _ . - !   characters for my passwords.
Please change this to all keyboard characters.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
oooor you could just write it down
takes less time even than making the topic did

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I could add some more characters, but certainly not all characters, due to security reasons.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
My password used to password. Why do ppl have to overcomplicate things.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
My password used to password. Why do ppl have to overcomplicate things.

the point of a password is so no1 else can get in right? so if he wants to make a complicated pass then he can for extra security, i had a 32 digit code just to get in my pc, consisting of capital non capital letters and numbers and / ' '\ etc

jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
the point of a password is so no1 else can get in right? so if he wants to make a complicated pass then he can for extra security, i had a 32 digit code just to get in my pc, consisting of capital non capital letters and numbers and / ' '\ etc

Wtf o.o wow

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked