Epic Perfect World 4th Anniversary

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Was hoping to get some new veno pets or mounts or something =(

But arrrrgh happy anniversary, EPW
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

heiro

I gotta admit i think the 2x duration is really short considering the occasion but oh well
Anyways
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for all the great work you guys put into this!
Nah too long no pk

Angelica

Not exactly the best way to celebrate such a milestone, pwi always gave gifts as well ~  which got better for the longer you've been a member. not to mention that some people work all weekend, such as myself, meaning we miss the event
it would be fine but i feel like we're not gonna get 2x for christmas now because it'd be too close and it would be better to have a 2x during christmas when everyone is home with family anyways, rather than now when everyone is full of exams

Kappa

it would be fine but i feel like we're not gonna get 2x for christmas now because it'd be too close and it would be better to have a 2x during christmas when everyone is home with family anyways, rather than now when everyone is full of exams
+1 +1 +1

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
ye mang  :rolleyes: "nah mum no christmas dinner x2 is on need farm xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" 
>"Christmas is time for family"
>x2 at Christmas so can farm plz
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline unerring

• Characters: Mauritian , unerring , emoken
  • Faction: Tyrants
Happy 4th anniversary EPW :tiger-40: :tiger-40:

Angelica

ye mang  :rolleyes: "nah mum no christmas dinner x2 is on need farm xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"  
>"Christmas is time for family"
>x2 at Christmas so can farm plz
no time for your sht mum i got epic coin to farm  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
are we gonna get that log in event again? :-\ I loved the chance for reskin tokens.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :monkey-23: happy 4th anni epw :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline MrWiggleton

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGA and REST OF THE EPWI TEAM :3 You have done great job so far (dont listen those who dont like something you do. There will always be haters :3 ) So yea, keep up the good work and stay awesome :3

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Happy Anniversary to a server with no pk. lol.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Happy Birthday.  :)

Offline Klaus

• The Original
i hope this server will last forever , 

Offline JokerzWild

• Joker
  • HaHa Wai so Serious?
I would like to personally Thank Master Agatio for the years of great fun me and my friends have had on this game. You are the best!
To all of those who helped you then, and are still helping you now,  Kudos, job well done.
For all others WHY SO SERIOUS? :D