Epic Perfect World

Twilight Temple Rework

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Sir lay off the paintchips. You need to correctly ready what i said "map clone" get it? I said it isnt TT in the first sentence.

Lol um I read you correctly but your idea is pointless because their plenty of pking instances and areas to your heart content. Another thing is if you cant fully explain your idea and you knowing its going to be complicated why post it until you got the bugs and ticks fully planned, making the Gms job twice as hard when you don't have the idea ready in a bundle.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER

Lol um I read you correctly but your idea is pointless because their plenty of pking instances and areas to your heart content. Another thing is if you cant fully explain your idea and you knowing its going to be complicated why post it until you got the bugs and ticks fully planned, making the Gms job twice as hard when you don't have the idea ready in a bundle.
Really Really? STOP BEING A FORUM TROLL. And im sorry but a GM has never and will never be able to edit the server files THAT IS A ADMINS JOB. i have explained it fairly well and ur insults are pissing me off.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol stop Winnieng for everything I say and learn how to take constructive critism.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
lol stop whining for everything I say and learn how to take constructive criticism.
I literally want to put a slug in my forehead please use auto correct before you post a message. ive corrected it for you.
1. i wont take any criticism from a player who can't figure out auto correct.
2. i will only take criticism from a actual ADMIN aka. Agatio.
3. in no way did anything you say come out constructive it was only negative.
4. you put something negative on everybody's post which means you sir are a forum troll.

Offline Suey

• The Cute Death ;)
2. i will only take criticism from a actual ADMIN aka. Agatio.

Agatio has to do what the player want in a way, as King is a player like you and me, his oppinion counts too.
The Players have to Play it, if you want it too read just for the Admin then write it in an Email :p

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Agatio has to do what the player want in a way, as King is a player like you and me, his oppinion counts too.
The Players have to Play it, if you want it too read just for the Admin then write it in an Email :p
Players can comment but they shouldn't criticize at least not negatively like king does to anybody's post.
I want feed back but if its gonna be trash feedback then no thanks.

Offline Suey

• The Cute Death ;)
Players can comment but they shouldn't criticize at least not negatively like king does to anybody's post.
I want feed back but if its gonna be trash feedback then no thanks.

Igot you, no Question, but critism is Feedback also, don't forget about that. And as i said in the other Post, the way hes does might not be correct. We, in Germany, we got a Saying, free Translated will it be, Sound makes the Music if you understand :)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Lol you must didn't read or look at any of my post

1-I can see you a self-centered eight year old that only likes to hear whats good.
2-The only ideas you really like is your own, and real opinionated when some one disagree with you.
3-You post in the forums expected someone to praise and cherish your ideas.
4-I did like your idea about the the rework but you didn't go into enough details.
5-If you don't like trolls than don't post in the forums simple as that.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Lol you must didn't read or look at any of my post

1-I can see you a self-centered eight year old that only likes to hear whats good.
2-The only ideas you really like is your own, and real opinionated when some one disagree with you.
3-You post in the forums expected someone to praise and cherish your ideas.
4-I did like your idea about the the rework but you didn't go into enough details.
5-If you don't like trolls than don't post in the forums simple as that.
Thank you for proving my point you def. do not pay attention at all do you.
I'm 26 sir and if all you can do is post negativity throughout the forums i wont stand for it.
People can say whatever they want but when they don't read things fully then say whatever the hell they want well..it kinda makes me want to not give ideas at all. Not to mention i have already given Agatio this idea weeks if not months before i posted this and he understood the details greatly. his concern was about that if it was a pvp event people would complain over the rewards. i have fixed this by stating it is a free for all map with no reward. the reason for its conception is to get off the main map lag when people pvp. notice how thing run smoother in a instance? so really yes i only wanted feedback not criticism which is totally different. the more you continue with your uneducated mind the more i just wanna find you in game and choke the hell out of you. So next time you want to give any criticism make sure u full understand and comprehend what the hell you are talking about. thanks and this will be my last post on the matter of you.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I'm 26 sir and if all you can do is post negativity throughout the forums i wont stand for it.
People can say whatever they want but when they don't read things fully then say whatever the hell they want well..it kinda makes me want to not give ideas at all. Not to mention i have already given Agatio this idea weeks if not months before i posted this and he understood the details greatly. his concern was about that if it was a pvp event people would complain over the rewards. i have fixed this by stating it is a free for all map with no reward. the reason for its conception is to get off the main map lag when people pvp. notice how thing run smoother in a instance? so really yes i only wanted feedback not criticism which is totally different. the more you continue with your uneducated mind the more i just wanna find you in game and choke the hell out of you. So next time you want to give any criticism make sure u full understand and comprehend what the hell you are talking about. thanks and this will be my last post on the matter of you.

If it took you months to plan that un-explained idea than you are uneducated and need to go do some more planning before posting and sending ideas to aga about how in-complacent you are at delivering.Another thing is not everyone likes pvping and the instance be kinda pointless to do so if it wasn't a reward involved, most people expect a reward. You should know learn up your knowledge on what the people like, yes I know you posted on her to gain that but you should of asked around in game first.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think people had misunderstandings because the title does say 'rework'. I'm just saying  :tiger-4:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop

If it took you months to plan that un-explained idea than you are uneducated and need to go do some more planning before posting and sending ideas to aga about how in-complacent you are at delivering.Another thing is not everyone likes pvping and the instance be kinda pointless to do so if it wasn't a reward involved, most people expect a reward. You should know learn up your knowledge on what the people like, yes I know you posted on her to gain that but you should of asked around in game first.
LOL this is a pvp server....

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
if was a pvp server every1 will be auto white named at lvl 30  no blue names so this is pve serv pvp'ing is a choice
i like TT as it is cause i farm fairy boxes that gives me ec and im preety sure im not alone

and if u want ur pvp area get out of safe zone

Scylla

The only way I see this being liked by the community is if there is a prize involved. Otherwise, why not just go to West?

I'd recommend a weekly event such as Dragon Temple. Nothing like Nightscream though, since we already have that.