Epic Perfect World

Cool Down on Advanced Makeover scroll.

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
  • Characters: TheSadist,
  • Faction: AlfaHelix
The cool down, is a tad bit long (and by a tad, I mean insane, if you accidentally click done button) nothing too big, and nothing life changing. Just a thought.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
This has been asked many many times before, and it's always been the same answer: it can't be done. Why is it suddenly "soon"?  :o
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Lilly_Satou

It can be done but it requires reverse engineering the entire client.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This has been asked many many times before, and it's always been the same answer: it can't be done. Why is it suddenly "soon"?  :o
Aga isn't omnipotent.  As far as developing goes, it's a constant learning curve.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
they like god dam bibby why u still on that block shit?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Soon.
That's great man, restrict magic rings from ea's now, make 0D 10% chance, and make life hunter 6 seconds :D

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
That's great man, restrict magic rings from ea's now, make 0D 10% chance, and make life hunter 6 seconds :D
Nerf everything that destroys you, right?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: useless ass

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nerf everything that destroys you, right?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: useless ass
um no, and it surely isn't you

http://prntscr.com/bfwgsr

rofl

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
This has been asked many many times before, and it's always been the same answer: it can't be done. Why is it suddenly "soon"?  :o
Because a good friend of mine gave him the edit, Credit goes to Robin head developer at Phoenix Gamig Network (we really dont exist anymore but we like to stick around and provide helpful things to good people)

no cd on makeover scroll  :pig-8: like on deva

Yeah cause Robin also worked with Deva too back then

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
um no, and it surely isn't you http://prntscr.com/bfwgsr rofl

Oh my. Congratulations, you've finally accomplished something. You must be proud.
And never said it was me, but again, congratulations. Useless ass.