Epic Perfect World

Invisible Flyer

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
A friend said it would be cool if they could fly with the wing fashion that was added so i thought if there were invisible flyers for all classes it would seem  possible . Same structure just with no animation just your player floating this might be able to be done by making the flyer incredibly small so that it cant be noticed any feedback is appreciated thanks

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
+1
Would look good on EG TB and Winged's tho..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 was gonna suggest this
just do it agatio
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Kev

• Old Player

Goldengate

People would mistakenly report each for using fly hacks. It might be tiny but there is a lot hate towards each other in this server.

Offline Kev

• Old Player

People would mistakenly report each for using fly hacks. It might be tiny but there is a lot hate towards each other in this server.

people would still see the player lol just not the flyer its just like in normal pk where people lag and you cannot see the player but you see him channeling off skills and u can tab target him but his in game character is not there nor does his ini show in his character circle no one reports people for that so why would they report for seeing a person fly without wings lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

There's a reason they have not been done yet, so no.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Jet-Pack flyer?
Yes i want this here lol 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
flyers r to big and to much effects this i3 2gb barely makes it when people start busting out their fat wings and beasts, dragons, unicorns and other huge things, you guys can find a way to make players block flyers or just make invisible ones
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Kev

• Old Player
flyers r to big and to much effects this i3 2gb barely makes it when people start busting out their fat wings and beasts, dragons, unicorns and other huge things, you guys can find a way to make players block flyers or just make invisible ones
Threads already been denied I don't know why, no point in asking now. Can't think of any logical explanation of why unless it's because it can't be done mechanics of the game wise ( I don't know anything about that) but if it's because of the society of the game and people think others are hacking flyers its a dumb reason tbh

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Jet-Pack flyer?
;-; I'm still saving to get mine ...  :'( :-[