Epic Perfect World

Anti Cowards PK

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I think this would be highly frustrating and discouraging for people. :/
This. ^ If you're getting that frustrated about people being "cowards" in pk. There's a few things you could do... Walk away from the pc? Go blue named to avoid these so called cowards? I really don't see this suggestion being implemented. There's not much pk as is... Why would the GMs want to effect it with a penalty like that? 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
  • Characters: TheSadist,
  • Faction: AlfaHelix
Personally, I think I'd like to throw my two cents into the mix.

Given the fact, that there is a blue named option, this is not, is not a PvP server. If it was a PvP sever, the optional bluename, wouldn't exist. 

As for the 2 minute thing? Stupid, really stupid. Not to mention, IF it was possible, it would require too much coding, to alter the original system. Too much work, for a private server. Why?

Because this is a Private Server. Meaning, unlike PWI, it revolves only on donations. (Now you make a point, that the original severs of PWI also revolve around money.) Yes, I agree. But with a Private Server, you have limited options. You can't just walk into a 7-Eleven and buy a card with money. Nope, you need a card. Which people are hesitant about using online anymore, or minors that play might not have one. Anyways, I'm off point.

The point is. Since it stays alive, by donations. This implication would only turn away players... you know... potential donators... the one thing the server needs to stay going? I have to say, that this idea, was as thought out as much as screen-doors on a submarine. Just saying.

The Sadist.