Epic Perfect World

TT3-3

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
TT 3-3 is supposed to be hard, that's the whole point of this instance. But I will see if I can make picking drops easier.
that would be nice, and maybe the hands....

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Wtf? Does everyone die to the hands? It's not that hard to wait like 10 seconds for them to explode..

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Wtf? Does everyone die to the hands? It's not that hard to wait like 10 seconds for them to explode..
I dont but it waste my genie, got to use holypath.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
And ty dude, haven't even bothered farming this 2x cause shit is slow af e.e
Shoulda farmed with me. I'd be your drop picker upperer.  :-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
TT 3-3 is supposed to be hard, that's the whole point of this instance. But I will see if I can make picking drops easier.

Thank-you, Boss.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Delete TT +111111 every1 happy,  ;)
You're good mate.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Shoulda farmed with me. I'd be your drop picker upperer. :-\

Ok ma'am we farm later O:-)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm the best pve wr in the world

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

kitty stew

Is it possible like in other f2p mmo's to have pets/items that pick drops for you?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Is it possible like in other f2p mmo's to have pets/items that pick drops for you?
It doesn't depend on us, sadly. :-\

Offline Shintera

yes, they do
infact is a small amount of them on market atm and i recon few days ago shingaling buying as many as possible for 350 ec rofl
these items here are the reason idm giving up 3-3 and go for 2-3. i can make 500+ (on rare occasions i'll pull 400 a run which is like 17 minutes) an hour constantly on 2-3 without a single issue. . . . . . . . . . 3-3 is doable, but why annoy myself when 2-3 is childs play and still gives easy warsoul sells. 

Offline Shintera

I didn't assume it was 1 run of profit with 10 runs.
1600 is the average from 2-3 runs without 2x.
And yes, about one run is 550 EC. x3 (which I do my TT runs in sets, usually, because you don't make cash by just doing one run every few days). 550 x 3 = 1650, last I checked ???

I did all of my math off the basis of doing 2-3 runs each time I do TT. If you do just one run and expect bank, you've got something else comin'.

To explain it further, I divided 30 (30 runs per day) by 3 (the number of runs in which you can make 1.6k) = a total of ten 2-3 sets (1.6k EC) per day. Without 2x.
If you multiply that by 10 (which is the total amount of 2-3 runs where you gain 1.6k ec (in this example of calculations anyway)) you will get 16k ec.

Sorry for not clarifying. Or maybe it just confused you more. I just know my math is correct because I've been running TT.
you were completely clear about it the first time, he just read it wrong. . . . . . . . or doesn't do math

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
your logic goes along with her logic of being purely ***ed up. i can do maths perfectly i can teach it along with physics and kinetics. you are just too retarded to understand and i won't explain any more. the thread is made to try and improve TT, not argueing about maths, please give suggestions instead.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.