Epic Perfect World

TT3-3

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Matter of opinion. Without 2x, it's nice EC if you're without any. On 2x, I know people who farm 50-100k every time.

TT is fine as it is. Don't make it harder. Don't make it easier. Just leave it be.
LoL 50-100k EC? are u kidding me?? ?????????

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
you are talkin about well geared people i guess? who are also multiclienting? - cause every noob can do that?, and no i am a noob my self who spend 40 min per run, and i don't exchange the gold mats to these ws stuff, i just forge em out. i end up sometimes with 300 ecs, that's pure shit. - and i am sure 2x never lasted more than 3-4 days. you wanna tell me that you can farm 25-50k ecs with no 2x in tt right? oke sure
As I said on a previous post, my dragon geared sin can farm TT by herself. I usually have a friend that farms with me, so runs are about 15-20 minutes each. When we're done, (usually 2-3 runs per sitting) we have about 600-800 EC for each of us. (1600 from 2-3 runs, without exchanging and selling Ksitigarbha at that (and most of our runs aren't even that lucky, gold mats drop maybe 1 or 2 per boss for us, but sometimes 0 or even more rarely 4 per)).

I know people who spam farm TT and can do 30 runs a day. If you do the math, it looks something like this.
30 runs a day divided by 3 = 10, multiplied by the average number of EC from 2-3 runs is 16K ec.
On 2x? 16k multipled by two is 32k ec. Per. Day.

And no, it's not all from selling Ksitigarbha mats, obv. (though if you don't do that, maybe you should start. s: )
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2015, 10:53 am by Sierra

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
As I said on a previous post, my dragon geared sin can farm TT by herself. I usually have a friend that farms with me, so runs are about 15-20 minutes each. When we're done, (usually 2-3 runs per sitting) we have about 600-800 EC for each of us. (1600 from 2-3 runs, without exchanging and selling Ksitigarbha at that (and most of our runs aren't even that lucky, gold mats drop maybe 1 or 2 per boss for us, but sometimes 0 or even more rarely 4 per)).

I know people who spam farm TT and can do 30 runs a day. If you do the math, it looks something like this.
30 runs a day divided by 3 = 10, multiplied by the average number of EC from 2-3 runs is 16K ec.
On 2x? 16k multipled by two is 32k ec. Per. Day.

And no, it's not all from selling Ksitigarbha mats, obv. (though if you don't do that, maybe you should start. s: )
your maths is severely wrong... you multiplied the average of 2-3 runs profit and assumed it as 1 run profit with 10 runs...its 1.6k per 3 runs then 1 run = 540 ecs aprox. and you didnt even split yet with your friend, cause am sure you wont make 1k ecs per run without 2x, even in 2x you must be lucky to get 1k ecs per run. so if its 540 per run multiplies by 10 its only 5.4k ecs.......
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
your maths is severely wrong... you multiplied the average of 2-3 runs profit and assumed it as 1 run profit with 10 runs... its its 1.6k per 3 runs then 1 run = 540 ecs aprox. and you didnt even split yet with your friend, cause am sure you wont make 1k ecs per run without 2x, even in 2x you must be lucky to get 1k ecs per run. so if its 540 per run multiplies by 10 its only 5.4k ecs.......
I didn't assume it was 1 run of profit with 10 runs.
1600 is the average from 2-3 runs without 2x.
And yes, about one run is 550 EC. x3 (which I do my TT runs in sets, usually, because you don't make cash by just doing one run every few days). 550 x 3 = 1650, last I checked ???

I did all of my math off the basis of doing 2-3 runs each time I do TT. If you do just one run and expect bank, you've got something else comin'.

To explain it further, I divided 30 (30 runs per day) by 3 (the number of runs in which you can make 1.6k) = a total of ten 2-3 sets (1.6k EC) per day. Without 2x.
If you multiply that by 10 (which is the total amount of 2-3 runs where you gain 1.6k ec (in this example of calculations anyway)) you will get 16k ec.

Sorry for not clarifying. Or maybe it just confused you more. I just know my math is correct because I've been running TT. 
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2015, 11:09 am by Sierra

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Matter of opinion. Without 2x, it's nice EC if you're without any. On 2x, I know people who farm 50-100k every time.

TT is fine as it is. Don't make it harder. Don't make it easier. Just leave it be.
nah lmao
u do 1 run with 2 clients ( i did this at best efficiency with demon sin and wr hf and glacial spike on macro )
and u get between 400-1k ec at 2x
now if u count resets and sht u do maximum 2runs/hour
so is 2k/ hour , that'd mean 40h atleast even with luckiest drops
i know only of pedro doing that and jawad but not many others
now if u take in account botting (which sadly happens) is hard for 3-3 and not many are able to do
so yea, 100k ec on 2x not rlly
50k? yea some kinda do get that lol but anything over that means some high lvl pve no lifing of 3-3 when u could just do half the time with other farming methods and get more
so yea
a boost for normal runs would be great
a mat with 100% chance of drop, exchangeble for 40-50 ec so if u do all bosses 8-9 , u get 300-400 ec for sure so if unlucky at 2x u get 800 ec if lucky 1.5k, not 400 (which is a rip off ) lol
the run's difficulty is fine tho

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
I didn't assume it was 1 run of profit with 10 runs.
1600 is the average from 2-3 runs without 2x.
And yes, about one run is 550 EC. x3 (which I do my TT runs in sets, usually, because you don't make cash by just doing one run every few days). 550 x 3 = 1650, last I checked ???

I did all of my math off the basis of doing 2-3 runs each time I do TT. If you do just one run and expect bank, you've got something else comin'.

To explain it further, I divided 30 by 3 because of the average per 3 runs being 1.6k EC.
If you multiply that by 10 (which is the total amount of 2-3 runs where you gain 1.6k ec (in this example of calculations anyway)) you will get 16k ec.

Sorry for not clarifying.
you are not even spliting the 550 ecs, which are supposed to be 250 ecs with your friend. is your friend some kind of a slave who is just helping you out?.  250 per run, that means 750 every 3 runs multiply by 10 = 7500 ecs in 30 runs. ...... either my maths is fked, or you are pretty confused.... 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
nah lmao
u do 1 run with 2 clients ( i did this at best efficiency with demon sin and wr hf and glacial spike on macro )
now if u take in account botting (which sadly happens) is hard for 3-3 and not many are able to do
50k? yea some kinda do get that lol but anything over that means some high lvl pve no lifing of 3-3 when u could just do half the time with other farming methods and get more
so yea
a mat with 100% chance of drop, exchangeble for 40-50 ec so if u do all bosses 8-9 , u get 300-400 ec for sure so if unlucky at 2x u get 800 ec if lucky 1.5k, not 400 (which is a rip off ) lol
yea man the shitty reward doesn't just suit the difficulty specially if you are just soloing, i don't even dual client either, just solo all the time.. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
nah lmao
so yea
It takes less than an hour for me to do the runs stated above since I run with 2 sins and a wr, usually (one of us double clienting). Takes about 15-20 minutes per run. 3 runs. In an hour on a good day.
Edit: just noticed it said per run for you. My bad.
As for the 100k ec, that was before TT prices got nerfed. I was more so shooting for the 50k area.
Pve no lifing happens every 2x, so it is completely possible to make 50k ec, though it's rare.
Not saying I don't agree with maybe boosting normal runs, I'm just saying it's easy as shit to earn in TT.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2015, 11:37 am by Sierra

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
you are not even spliting the 550 ecs, which are supposed to be 250 ecs with your friend. is your friend some kind of a slave who is just helping you out?.  250 per run, that means 750 every 3 runs multiply by 10 = 7500 ecs in 30 runs. ...... either my maths is fked, or you are pretty confused....
Are you serious...? We split at the end of every 3 runs so that we each get about 600-800.
I think you are the one confused.
I think you're confused because where I did the math for my other friend who does the 30 runs a day, I didn't calculate a split cost. Because he usually solo farms TT. Lmao.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
It takes less than an hour for me to do the runs stated above since I run with 2 sins and a wr, usually (one of us double clienting). Takes about 15-20 minutes per run. 3 runs. In an hour on a good day.
400-1k ec on 2x ??? What TT are you farming? I get that much without 2x. Lmao.
As for the 100k ec, that was before TT prices got nerfed. I was more so shooting for the 50k area.
Pve no lifing happens every 2x, so it is completely possible to make 50k ec, though it's rare.
Not saying I don't agree with maybe boosting normal runs, I'm just saying it's easy as shit to earn in TT.
well if we all can get your same luck on the drops ^^ , plus are your friends being slaves? :3 , can i meet em? .
Are you serious...? We split at the end of every 3 runs so that we each get about 600-800.
I think you are the one confused.
I think you're confused because where I did the math for my other friend who does the 30 runs a day, I didn't calculate a split cost. Because he usually solo farms TT. Lmao.

you just confirmed my logic, of having 600-800 ecs every 3 runs which means if you do 30 runs = 8k ecs............................... smh

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
well if we all can get your same luck on the drops ^^ , plus are your friends being slaves? :3 , can i meet em? .
you just confirmed my logic, of having 600-800 ecs every 3 runs which means if you do 30 runs = 8k ecs............................... smh
I didn't confirm anything?

I just said, I get 1600 EC every 3 runs.

600-800 is when I split WITH MY FRIEND.

And the 30 runs a day is with my OTHER friend. Who keeps it for himself. (A SEPARATE CALCULATION)

Oh my God, how much more can I simplify it for you?

You must be a troll...  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2015, 11:27 am by Sierra

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
And the 30 runs a day is with my OTHER friend. Who keeps it for himself. (A SEPARATE CALCULATION)

hey wanna be my friend? :D ill give u 50 ecs per run, 

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
hey wanna be my friend? :D ill give u 50 ecs per run,
I offer you 100ecs per run xD :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Can you nerf idiocy instead?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Can you nerf idiocy instead?
i swear am not trolling neither intended to act like an idiot. all am sayin that the reward doesn't suit the trouble, i use pills/runes/ridge for 40 min = 560 ecs, i just made a run... that's not really profitable or good. an increase in the reward would be nice. nerfing the mobs even more nicers, disabling the hands = heaven. and on that cost, inc the hp of the bosses even more idm.