Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Its fine. Maybe make it more harder, since its must be challenge.  ^-^

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Leave it as it is, just like it's been said, making TT 3-3 easier to farm would only mean more rich sins popping out of nowhere, and there's really other things you can farm in order to get "decent" gear before you get into farming TT. There really isn't a need for this suggestion to be implemented
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-11111111111111111111111. My dragon sin can solo 3-3.
If it's made easier, that'll just give the GMs more initiative to make actually doing TT worthless. 
10 EC for gold mats! Woohoo.  :rolleyes:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
oh well too many people not welcoming the idea lol.. atleast all i am asking for is to remove the hands lmfao, and dec hp of mobs alil.. keep the bosses as hard or even harder idm. just remove the hands and make mobs weaker
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
i was thinking to suggest to make it more harder since its  ( 15min/run ) nd improve the shtty drop

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
i was thinking to suggest to make it more harder since its  ( 15min/run ) nd improve the shtty drop
gimme your sin you fagget lol.. and yes +1 to improve drops.. 

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
oh well too many people not welcoming the idea lol.. atleast all i am asking for is to remove the hands lmfao, and dec hp of mobs alil.. keep the bosses as hard or even harder idm. just remove the hands and make mobs weaker
Lol, just accept it as it is, its already easy for sins...to remove the hands or anything else will just make it faster to run....

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u want an improvement add a mat for each boss(that drops w.e the luck) exchangable for 50 ec so if u do all bosses  u actually get ec
coz yea as said above, the rewards are not that good w.o 2x rofl

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
3-3 is hard?
u wot m8

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Well, I did 3-3 today w my new hubby. Was me (ep), him (bm), and him (sin). Lol. Took approx 15-20...give or take. 

Now, I've been here on this server for now bout 1 1/2 years and in all that time...today was like the 8th time I've gone to 3-3. And it amazes me cuz the instance is done Sooo different than I remember on PWI. AND I'll be first to say...3-3 was hella fun to farm on PWI ..... And it didn't gotta be x2! But here, on epw....there is no challenge. I know most prefer solo running/farming....but....come on now! Stop being homebodies...scared of crowds....cowards!!!

MAKE A SQUAD! EXPLORE! HAVE A STONED 3-3!!! BUT FFS....NO NEED TO MAKE WIMPIER!!!!

*this message approved by ME

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
3-3 is hard?
u wot m8
i didn't say its dead hard, the reward doesn't worth the trouble, am amazed you guys see it with no trouble at all, pro pvers i say.. 
Well, I did 3-3 today w my new hubby. Was me (ep), him (bm), and him (sin). Lol. Took approx 15-20...give or take.

Now, I've been here on this server for now bout 1 1/2 years and in all that time...today was like the 8th time I've gone to 3-3. And it amazes me cuz the instance is done Sooo different than I remember on PWI. AND I'll be first to say...3-3 was hella fun to farm on PWI ..... And it didn't gotta be x2! But here, on epw....there is no challenge. I know most prefer solo running/farming....but....come on now! Stop being homebodies...scared of crowds....cowards!!!

MAKE A SQUAD! EXPLORE! HAVE A STONED 3-3!!! BUT FFS....NO NEED TO MAKE WIMPIER!!!!

*this message approved by ME
you think some one would like to share 200-600 reward a 2-3-4 way? ik what you mean and a whole squad would be fun, least you talk and joke with few others lol. but the reward is pure shit.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
i was thinking to suggest to make it more harder since its  ( 15min/run ) nd improve the shtty drop
if u want an improvement add a mat for each boss(that drops w.e the luck) exchangable for 50 ec so if u do all bosses  u actually get ec
coz yea as said above, the rewards are not that good w.o 2x rofl

+99999, improve the reward greatly make the instance harder idm, but improve the reward

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i didn't say its dead hard, the reward doesn't worth the trouble, am amazed you guys see it with no trouble at all, pro pvers i say..
Matter of opinion. Without 2x, it's nice EC if you're without any. On 2x, I know people who farm 50-100k every time.

TT is fine as it is. Don't make it harder. Don't make it easier. Just leave it be.

heiro

Matter of opinion. Without 2x, it's nice EC if you're without any. On 2x, I know people who farm 50-100k every time.

TT is fine as it is. Don't make it harder. Don't make it easier. Just leave it be.
100k from tt the fcuk?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

you are talkin about well geared people i guess? who are also multiclienting? - cause every noob can do that?, and no i am a noob my self who spend 40 min per run, and i don't exchange the gold mats to these ws stuff, i just forge em out. i end up sometimes with 300 ecs, that's pure shit. - and i am sure 2x never lasted more than 3-4 days. you wanna tell me that you can farm 25-50k ecs with no 2x in tt right? oke sure
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2015, 10:38 am by mousta