Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
+1 to all but orb in North cause I think those are fun. :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
orbs in ns must be removed anyhow
there is 1 way with mystic with genie spark 120 dex and the craglord , send it to get red orb and w.e the class it 1shots it for more than 150k dmg since crag hits fire dmg
and the orbs in general are retarded

Offline Subliminal

• Nightshade
  • We all break the same.
  • Faction: Warning
there is 1 way with mystic with genie spark 120 dex and the craglord , send it to get red orb and w.e the class it 1shots it for more than 150k dmg since crag hits fire dmg
Lool.. I totally need to try this.
-1 to orbs b/c this is one of the few times craglord is actually useful. Dont nerf craglord Aga.. :-X
j/k +1 to all. Esp the lovers connection.
Through conflict comes power. Winds move clouds. Mountains rise from the land. Fire turns water into steam. Ice conducts lightning into thunder--Ancient Nightshade proverb.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
-1 leave the orbs in NS it adds a different aspect to pk not only does it help farmers get away from pkers but also it helps solo players in the gank fest that usually occurs in NS a 1 shot from the mystics who rarely come to NS is not worth removing orbs for.  (Any mystic with spark combo on genie is an idiot and has no pk life outside of NS) I personally enjoy the different abilities given by the orbs. It also encourages players to be more smart while farming in full vit barb with not a care in the world and also for non farmers to play smart and look at the buffs of the enemy orbs are fine but +1 to all else
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 04:12 pm by Halt

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Those orbs are nasty business. I hate going into NS and some idiot like MaximumArma 3 sparks from air drops down grabs red orb & 1 shots me. Then gets on flyer flies to sz and rebuffs and waits for next orb to show up. Kinda annoying but eh, everything can't be perfect. If you remove this orb you gotta remove all. And I love the speed & chi pots in here ;-; Not to mention the green hp one has helped me survive a few gankings before lol. Please no remove ;-;

Offline Kev

• Old Player

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Red orb overrides 3 spark lol.... he is being dumb also you shouldn't walk around in offense cause ancestral is the only way I see him one shot ting you without debuts even with orb and if he is actually debuffing you and you know he always uses orbs throw down a expel to be safe lol instant immune and little genie cost lol
Sorry, seems as tho I didn't quite type out everything I was saying in my head. I'm veno. What I meant was, 3 spark in air..Drop down I debuff him he runs to orb then Occult Ice, and 1 shot me. xD Alot of the time, I just finished fighting people off so my genie/pots are on cooldown and I don't have anything to counter this with.  :rolleyes:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1 to all besides removing the orbs, those are fun to toy with

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Red orb overrides 3 spark lol.... he is being dumb also you shouldn't walk around in offense cause ancestral is the only way I see him one shot ting you without debuts even with orb and if he is actually debuffing you and you know he always uses orbs throw down a expel to be safe lol instant immune and little genie cost lol
its not just mystic lmfao
i take vit orb on wb and u just arma for sht load
any EP that takes orb can just shackle some1 and the hits are insane and it lasts ALOT

Offline Kev

• Old Player

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

ahhh i encounter this same problem its fine i learn to deal with it xD

WB arma seems harsh and EP shackle i never have had it done to me and it sounds terrible i am glad i havent run into smart EP yet then  :)
Hence me saying "Don't" remove the orbs ^.^

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 to all.
But please keep chi orb ): 

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
+1 to all .. veno pets with agro orbs are ridiculous too.. chi orb is nice and the speed orb is fun to zoom zoom around but the others are just too easy to exploit..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy