Unbinding

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+111111111111111111111 :monkey-26: :monkey-26:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
go with him twain.. 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
implement already please, you can make yourself more money with ease.. as well as satisfy people

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel

Offline FrizzyInside

• Faction: Amorevast

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
Wonder why gms are ignoring this, I've made good offers which suit both parties and people have supported 

Offline Viversum

• bye
Wonder why gms are ignoring this, I've made good offers which suit both parties and people have supported
To much Unbound Topics......and alll have a same answer "Friends delete Items etc.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Maybe they are unbiased at the moment, still thinking about it   :police:

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel

To much Unbound Topics......and alll have a same answer "Friends delete Items etc.

Too many *
Have the same *
Show me these threads which offer ideas such as my own 
Maybe they are unbiased at the moment, still thinking about it   :police:

Most likely ignoring because the only response they have is no because they feel its too much work 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Most likely ignoring because the only response they have is no because they feel its too much work
"They" aren't answering because it is not up to "them", it's up to Agatio.

Dozens of people have suggested making an npc or other automated way to do it (which i believe Aga said is possible but too time consuming and not on his priority list)  Plenty have suggested making it a donation option as well.
Idk where you get the idea your suggestions are super special or any better than others but honestly its pretty much the same old.

Also i doubt Agatio overlooked your thread, or forgot about it. He may be considering it, thinking it threw. (Or he is tired of repeating the same thing over and over Either way, i doubt bumping this will get you anywhere.

Personally i'm neutral on this. If you bound your stuff then thats on you, you could just deal with it instead of begging others to fix your mistakes for you.
Though i doubt implementing this would hurt much, so why not.

While we are on the topic of low priority but possible things to do - how about same sex marriage Aga?

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel

Dozens of people have suggested making an npc or other automated way to do it (which i believe Aga said is possible but too time consuming and not on his priority list)  Plenty have suggested making it a donation option as well.
Idk where you get the idea your suggestions are super special or any better than others but honestly its pretty much the same old.

Also i doubt Agatio overlooked your thread, or forgot about it. He may be considering it, thinking it threw. (Or he is tired of repeating the same thing over and over Either way, i doubt bumping this will get you anywhere.

Personally i'm neutral on this. If you bound your stuff then thats on you, you could just deal with it instead of begging others to fix your mistakes for you.

While we are on the topic of low priority but possible things to do - how about same sex marriage Aga?
That's why tonika replied on one thread not Agatio ye? I've only seen one thread which simply asked for unbinding to be done, it didn't mention any return for the gms therefore I feel like they're special (not super special though)  

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That's why tonika replied on one thread not Agatio ye? I've only seen one thread which simply asked for unbinding to be done, it didn't mention any return for the gms therefore I feel like they're special (not super special though)  
They are free to say their opinion just like everyone else ofc xD But i doubt another opinion (even if from a gm) is really what you want atm.
And there are other threads asking for this, including suggesting donation options, allthough it mostly isnt as well structured as here and suggestions often pop up in the comments not in the ot.

Offline Viversum

• bye

Same des marriage have high priority? :tiger-10: :tiger-16: :tiger-10: