wtf did i just watch

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Was a nice time pass reading this thread.
OT: didn't watched the vid so nothing to say lel

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Zirkon

Heres the thing guys You guys cant get over the fact that Warning back stabs both guilds But u Clearly see as they focusing only tyrants
But in Reality they do target both guilds

You keep using them as an excuse for losing PKs with TW numbers U had yesterday

The Only way u guys would be Happy Is IF Warning Targeted Artifex only Like they did 1-2 months back.
IF you guys are so eager for a GvG TW will happen very soon ;)

Offline RasMan

• Faction: Artifex
DT is imminent. Guilds should bring some spices to dungeon to make it more spicy for Arti. Zirkon would love this type of cuisine lol. Stop walking like a giant where infact you are just a dwarf..
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Artifex bringing 90 on ? the joke. We never had 90 on. I think you guys forgot . But who are Tyrants ? how many guilds managed to join in one guild ? , GodsArmy, God players of OutCasts, half artifex players , some Warning, you've TeamPh most of times helping you in pk , there was some ea from AG flying around us , Tokira EP from AG on your squad. And you cry about Warning attacking you ? Well im sorry mates. Warning attacks us both in mass pk. Don't try to be the center of the attentions. If you can't manage to win pks , EVEN after having a TW , im sorry , get better tactics , not our problem. 
P.s ... Mentalista the tactics it's also good for you to pratice.. everytime i tabbed , you were in your warrior positions , in def gear , no AA'ing squad leader , just walking / flying around.. why do you even claim to be one of the best psychics ? you're way far to reach that kind of level , keep dreaming  :normal-3:
Other than that. Was a good pkay tho , i send huggies to Xia for giving me ep buffs when i was squadless  :normal-12:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Artifex bringing 90 on ? the joke. We never had 90 on. I think you guys forgot . But who are Tyrants ? how many guilds managed to join in one guild ? , GodsArmy, God players of OutCasts, half artifex players , some Warning, you've TeamPh most of times helping you in pk , there was some ea from AG flying around us , Tokira EP from AG on your squad. And you cry about Warning attacking you ? Well im sorry mates. Warning attacks us both in mass pk. Don't try to be the center of the attentions. If you can't manage to win pks , EVEN after having a TW , im sorry , get better tactics , not our problem.
P.s ... Mentalista the tactics it's also good for you to pratice.. everytime i tabbed , you were in your warrior positions , in def gear , no AA'ing squad leader , just walking / flying around.. why do you even claim to be one of the best psychics ? you're way far to reach that kind of level , keep dreaming  :normal-3:
Other than that. Was a good pkay tho , i send huggies to Xia for giving me ep buffs when i was squadless  :normal-12:
Not legit. I dont have this knowed Def Gear, about the rest whatever...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
Easy pvp, but at least it was pvp.

That AA .. yeah ok.

See you at DT :)

I want to take a moment to thank our 8 million alliances for showing up, we couldn't have done it without you guys.

To Heaven, man those invisible novas and purges were a really big help, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Vietnamese Dong to you.
To AxeGroup, your EAs are the best, 24/7 purge bow, couldn't do without it, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Chinese Yuan to you.
To Ducks, every time I heard a quack, someone died. Lethal Ducks OP as fk, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 breadcrumbs to your local pond.
To Aeternum, in Soviet Russia enemy pk itself right? So thanks! We'll paypal 5000 kg caviar to you.
To TeamPH, crazy Asian islanders filled with weener girls but damn that AA was OP, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 php to you.
To Warning, our most beloved ally, always there even if we don't want you there, loyal until the end. So thanks! We'll paypal w/e you want.

That was beautiful.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Artifex bringing 90 on ? the joke. We never had 90 on. I think you guys forgot . But who are Tyrants ? how many guilds managed to join in one guild ? , GodsArmy, God players of OutCasts, half artifex players , some Warning, you've TeamPh most of times helping you in pk , there was some ea from AG flying around us , Tokira EP from AG on your squad. And you cry about Warning attacking you ? Well im sorry mates. Warning attacks us both in mass pk. Don't try to be the center of the attentions. If you can't manage to win pks , EVEN after having a TW , im sorry , get better tactics , not our problem.
P.s ... Mentalista the tactics it's also good for you to pratice.. everytime i tabbed , you were in your warrior positions , in def gear , no AA'ing squad leader , just walking / flying around.. why do you even claim to be one of the best psychics ? you're way far to reach that kind of level , keep dreaming  :normal-3:
Other than that. Was a good pkay tho , i send huggies to Xia for giving me ep buffs when i was squadless  :normal-12:
lets see who is in arti , xp ppl , pinoys , ex warning ppl ,few oc ppl , so wat , u want they stay facless n dont pk ? are u stupid or something dude ,u crying about 1 ep from AG and her edate (that ea in air lel ) tbh we didnt have 90 online lel , EVEN if a guild get 90 online it dosent mean u get 90 in pk
u crying about menta game ply , lets see how is ur game ply , everytime crying in hvh/gvg about my genie spark on mg , n saying u cant stay alive n shiit
n in pk , u saying he flying or walking , whenever my pt jump on u , u run like kid who lost his toy dont need be upset cuz lost pk , once we win , once another guild dont need be upset dude :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hey guys, behave and don't get too Emotional,  There will be no more Warnings , thank you~   :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Hey guys, behave and don't get too Emotional,  There will be no more Warnings , thank you~   :police:

I snorted.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Hey guys, behave and don't get too Emotional,  There will be no more Warnings , thank you~   :police:
whyyoudodis.

Ingrafer

And if you do get Emotional
Buy E•MO•TION on iTunes

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
AGATIO BEST GN LOL , i laughed so damn hard :normal-2:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Good video Mentalista. 
You are best Psychic.