• Quited
Nice Video Daddy O:-)

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy
who needs aa hotkey when he can solo enemy wrs rofl

Zirkon

Nice Video
but I only See tyrants getting pushed every moment and u starting to fly away most of the part

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice Video
but I only See tyrants getting pushed every moment and u starting to fly away most of the part
Pretty hard fight vs The Server.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Pretty hard fight vs The Server.

Ikr, being hit by both Warning, Tyrants and some randoms was difficult survival wise, but we managed.
Too many empty fishing . Your game is horrible for the psy . Please do not disgrace

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Too many empty fishing . Your game is horrible for the psy . Please do not disgrace

[quote author=Burnt
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 11:18 am by Father

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2016, 05:33 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Solomon noob dead lmao

p.s.: can clearly see on your squad list that AxeGroup was helping us btw lol  :normal-42: :normal-11:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
easy guys thx for pk see you tomorrow; )

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Solomon noob dead lmao

p.s.: can clearly see on your squad list that AxeGroup was helping us btw lol  :normal-42: :normal-11:
I wasn't even there but people tell me they were saying AG was helping us. It's unreal how they've gotten. Anyone just comes close to them and its ally Artifex.
I wonder if anyone has realized that maybe no one wants to PK "with" Tyrants because they cry about everything?

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 01:21 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline HoLeeFuk

Stop stealing our allies, idiot.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
 Tyrants because they cry about everything?

you are crying about one AG....oh my god, your faction had russians in their squad, in toughness video you can clearly see him not touching warning or them touching him, and you say that we are the ones crying  :normal-2: :normal-11: 
it's about time anyway 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Tokiro was the reason of Artifex destruction guys, need to invite  Michella to clan :normal-2:

Offline HoLeeFuk

you are crying about one AG....oh my god, your faction had russians in their squad, in toughness video you can clearly see him not touching warning or them touching him, and you say that we are the ones crying  :normal-2: :normal-11:
it's about time anyway
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
If we would have one Warning or w/e guild in a squad, the forums would be spammed with detailed (but badly written) reports on how we're allied  :normal-2: :normal-13:
Dw, no shame.