Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Server - 9/11

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi, thats was the PK we had yesterday fighting the server, enjoy  :)

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 10:08 am by Father

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
They pk only when i'm afk?? Sad..
Need to watch it again from my laptop, couldn't understand much on phone.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
damn my cpu carried pk by fking my laptop

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
nice video. but what is that aa

infernchidhu

Easy pk, even when enemy had more + allied 8 factions
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 09:03 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video, classic music.

"Tyrants versus the world, that's the truth. What can we say though? We're higher than all the others, and they all know that. With each passing day, the struggle that we face against our enemies continues- But we are strong, and we do not tire. At the end of the day, regardless of how many they must band together to fight us, we fight on."

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
it was ok to watch thought U REALLY need to put up aa keys father, you wasting alot of time right clicking on me then pressing on assist : D even with all these random factions on us we still managed to destroy enemy gotta start working on alliance with ruthless maybe u'll stand a chance  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 10:07 am by FMP

newlove

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Easy pk, even when enemy had more + allied 8 factions
Seems like +1
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Aviator

• Pinnacle
  • Characters: Aviator Openness
Nice video FMP's sq is sooo good  :police:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ITS EASY TO MAKE EXCUSES ISNT IT =D
LMFAOOOOO

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Meh! Seems nice pk menta. Sad I don't play in the big leagues.  :-X
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline RasMan

Tyrants qqing about alliance?! Come on easies. Who are tyrants by the way? Well its the rebellious ex arti and rebellious ex warning combined! So dont be so emotional about why arti and warning are hitting you from all angles. Arti and warning was never been friends before and now.I guess most tyrants member knew about this.  Just move on and do better in pk tactics. 
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline HoLeeFuk

Easy pvp, but at least it was pvp. 

That AA .. yeah ok.

See you at DT :)

I want to take a moment to thank our 8 million alliances for showing up, we couldn't have done it without you guys.

To Heaven, man those invisible novas and purges were a really big help, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Vietnamese Dong to you.
To AxeGroup, your EAs are the best, 24/7 purge bow, couldn't do without it, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Chinese Yuan to you.
To Ducks, every time I heard a quack, someone died. Lethal Ducks OP as fk, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 breadcrumbs to your local pond.
To Aeternum, in Soviet Russia enemy pk itself right? So thanks! We'll paypal 5000 kg caviar to you.
To TeamPH, crazy Asian islanders filled with weener girls but damn that AA was OP, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 php to you.
To Warning, our most beloved ally, always there even if we don't want you there, loyal until the end. So thanks! We'll paypal w/e you want.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
nice video. but what is that aa
Just trouble with different layout from Mac and Windows...

Easy pvp, but at least it was pvp.

That AA .. yeah ok.

See you at DT :)

I want to take a moment to thank our 8 million alliances for showing up, we couldn't have done it without you guys.

To Heaven, man those invisible novas and purges were a really big help, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Vietnamese Dong to you.
To AxeGroup, your EAs are the best, 24/7 purge bow, couldn't do without it, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 Chinese Yuan to you.
To Ducks, every time I heard a quack, someone died. Lethal Ducks OP as fk, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 breadcrumbs to your local pond.
To Aeternum, in Soviet Russia enemy pk itself right? So thanks! We'll paypal 5000 kg caviar to you.
To TeamPH, crazy Asian islanders filled with weener girls but damn that AA was OP, so thanks! We'll paypal 5000 php to you.
To Warning, our most beloved ally, always there even if we don't want you there, loyal until the end. So thanks! We'll paypal w/e you want.

Mi

Tyrants qqing about alliance?! Come on easies. Who are tyrants by the way? Well its the rebellious ex arti and rebellious ex warning combined! So dont be so emotional about why arti and warning are hitting you from all angles. Arti and warning was never been friends before and now.I guess most tyrants member knew about this.  Just move on and do better in pk tactics.

Mi

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ITS EASY TO MAKE EXCUSES ISNT IT =D
LMFAOOOOO

Mi.

My damage log collection NEW