Epic Perfect World

【Epic Perfect World 】Best Dragon Sin APS / DPH (SELF) PART 2

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
cant say something else than LOL again on this....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
Mate what the fk, Where is the 1v1 of you vs my bm "Bladdy", You couldnt even tick him, you are worst sin known to man.
Stop acting like something you will never be. 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Mate what the fk, Where is the 1v1 of you vs my bm "Bladdy", You couldnt even tick him, you are worst sin known to man.
You talk ? You run for bet Game vs My Joline Loooool all Lough To you ... I come later on we make bet Game i eat your Bm 2 Times dont Lie Kid 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
This is new ... where did you come from ? closet was hard time for you ? w.e , You could use a better language to people lol. Disliked the video , one of the worst in my opinion that have been here in forum , 5x/10x speed , wtf ? lul it is just impossible to watch it and get entertained, + people doesn't even get to see enemy hp bar or yours... basicly this video shows 2 pixels '' Dancing '' and numbers showing up above them , it's just bad. Sorry lul
I change ... I Load today and fix this ...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Dude you run all Time for 1vs1 you have Here Big Mouth but died in Game 321 you Say im Lie come 1vs1 bet Game than i teach you this Game im Not Here for talk and This BAQ Wolf Too he lose 321 Talk Here With Big Mouth and Have Panic when i ask him for 1cs1 your Guys can talk more ? Or you can ask me in wc for 1vs1 and you Doggy dude we can make 2vs me and u Record This you are comming in My next Video Papier Seeker and your Bm Too shit is shit Say bet Say Time Say Place im all Time Rdy 

heiro

Dude you run all Time for 1vs1 you have Here Big Mouth but died in Game 321 you Say im Lie come 1vs1 bet Game than i teach you this Game im Not Here for talk and This BAQ Wolf Too he lose 321 Talk Here With Big Mouth and Have Panic when i ask him for 1cs1 your Guys can talk more ? Or you can ask me in wc for 1vs1 and you Doggy dude we can make 2vs me and u Record This you are comming in My next Video Papier Seeker and your Bm Too shit is shit Say bet Say Time Say Place im all Time Rdy
Wow go hard lmao

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Wow go hard lmao
Dude this Seeker is 321 for me he run for GM Room you Can ask Magestic he Porter US and he run cause he See the Name from My Main Talk Talk but he is shit when he Talk Here more you can Record This when i eat him 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Np for me and his bladdy lose 2-0 in lost your Guys can ask UndrDogs leader Luna she See that and he Lie Here Sad dude das Doggy your Chars are Joke you can Send Here Place  and Time and All can See that Retard player BAQ Too this Player they scare me and Havebt eggs To Talk In Game Guys ~ i ask all Time in EPW for 1vs1 why you Guys are dont pm me HAHAHAHAH ik ? Cause you suckt 

heiro

Np for me and his bladdy lose 2-0 in lost your Guys can ask UndrDogs leader Luna she See that and he Lie Here Sad dude das Doggy your Chars are Joke you can Send Here Place  and Time and All can See that Retard player BAQ Too this Player they scare me and Havebt eggs To Talk In Game Guys ~ i ask all Time in EPW for 1vs1 why you Guys are dont pm me HAHAHAHAH ik ? Cause you suckt
Man next time you in game pm iiBryan top sin on epw

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Np for me and his bladdy lose 2-0 in lost your Guys can ask UndrDogs leader Luna she See that and he Lie Here Sad dude das Doggy your Chars are Joke you can Send Here Place  and Time and All can See that Retard player BAQ Too this Player they scare me and Havebt eggs To Talk In Game Guys ~ i ask all Time in EPW for 1vs1 why you Guys are dont pm me HAHAHAHAH ik ? Cause you suckt

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Fak man I read this during a lecture and barely contained my laughter.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
And ? You wait on what ? Syndrom Kid dont Waste My Time ... 

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
GoodGuyBarb (GGB), alias Ivan, alias the leader of Ducks... is a big fan of yours ! His internet is down atm, but he asks for some personal lessons, only if you have time.

Pm his character: Ivaaaaaaaaaan
LOL .......................

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Your Guys Talk To me and run  Ingame and this make me Lougher ~ True is your Guys can only talk no more