Epic Perfect World

Physics

Hello. I'm very interested in acquiring a physics degree (bachelors) in a university and I'm wondering if anyone here has achieved one. I'm very fascinated in how the universe works and I'm looking forward to unraveling the universe as the knowledge of humanity excels. Will a physics degree help me achieve that? Do I have to prepare for a masters degree in physics and so on? Would I have to take sub courses like chemistry, astronomy, and advanced mathematics? Thanks for reading!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
ofc a physics degree will help u with that,u just have to select the correct lessons when u are on,like emphasize on astronomy/cosmology/nuclear physics,or sth like that,and the ofc a master/phd will help you a lot

Opulence

Go research on Uni/College websites that are around your area?
Usually they give some idea as to what you can do with a certain degree/what the degree prepares you for.
You can expect you will have to take a few chem/math/astro courses.
^ Based on what it looks like @ my uni.
Gl ...

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Go research on Uni/College websites that are around your area?
Usually they give some idea as to what you can do with a certain degree/what the degree prepares you for.
You can expect you will have to take a few chem/math/astro courses.
^ Based on what it looks like @ my uni.
Gl ...
:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Heya, I have finished my bachelors in physics, and since I'm also from the line of astrophysics I can tell you how to go about what you want.
You don't really need all that chemistry and biology sub courses, but you would definitely need to do your masters in physics and have cosmology or astrophysics as your special paper. By the time you finish your masters, you would definitely know what area you want to research on and hence get your PhD.
And uh, good luck. <3
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?
Heya, I have finished my bachelors in physics, and since I'm also from the line of astrophysics I can tell you how to go about what you want.
You don't really need all that chemistry and biology sub courses, but you would definitely need to do your masters in physics and have cosmology or astrophysics as your special paper. By the time you finish your masters, you would definitely know what area you want to research on and hence get your PhD.
And uh, good luck. <3
Thanks a lot!