Epic Perfect World

Leveling up slow..

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
I do have to agree with this lol... would be pretty neat :)
It really would.
Reggie..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+0  farm
tele and dont kill bunnies simple
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Beowulf_xx

+0  farm
tele and dont kill bunnies simple
We already talked about that.. NO! Simple as that.. Wouldn't do no good.
Reggie..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
We already talked about that.. NO! Simple as that.. Wouldn't do no good.
tf u wanted to level slowly like pwi days right then do quests
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Beowulf_xx

tf u wanted to level slowly like pwi days right then do quests
First of all! Don't come commenting before you know your facts! Didn't you read in the comments? Someone said when you do that stuff it don't give out xp... -.-
Reggie..

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
I think quest gives exp after you reach 110..?.. cuz i have done few quests to check on my lv135 psy and i did get exp, haven't checked for lv1 toon tho..

Can't imagine leveling up from 1 to 150 only with quests ._.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 09:21 pm by KrowMaet

Offline Beowulf_xx

I think quest gives exp after you reach 110..?.. cuz i have done few quests to check on my lv135 psy and i did get exp, haven't checked for lv1 toon tho..

Can't imagine leveling up from 1 to 150 only with quests ._.
I'm going to try and see.
Reggie..

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
I just tried this, I made a new toon, skipped the bunnies and went to the starter zone. The quests gave exp, the problem is when you level it doesn't give you 1 level, it gives you 10 levels at a time. After doing one quest I was already level 20. I'm currently deleting the character I made, once it's gone I'll try again and see if it's possible to just dump the exp into multiple genies. I want to test to see how well it will work, how many genies it will take, and so on. If it does work out, I'll check the best order to do quests (so you don't accidentally level) and post a guide on here.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 05:18 am by Astria

Offline Astria

I just finished trying to quest again, and dumping exp into genies is not a viable option. At first it seemed like it was going to work, though I did notice that the mobs give way more exp than normal and the quests seem to be set at 10x the normal amount. Due to the amount of exp the mobs give, the first few quests you have to dump exp every two or three mobs, but by the time I was doing level 4 quests I had to dump after every mob. While doing one of the level 4 quests I accidentally tabbed the wrong mob and killing it leveled me to 20 (as soon as I hit 20 I logged off). Also the amount of genies need is very high, I stopped at level 4 quests and I already had over 20 genies in my inventory and I was still only level 10 then. Once you reach 30 you will easily being going through 100+ plus genies, I can't even imagine how many you would need at level 60. I was constantly having to watch my exp and it took all the fun out of questing.

After this I did think of a few possible solutions. The one I already suggested was the Demon book used for reawakening, just reverse it so instead of being set at 100+, it's usable from level 1-110 only. Another thought was after using all the genies, I wondered if it was possible to make a questing genie. The genies have already been edited so that they require much less exp to level, I was thinking if you did the opposite so it takes 1 billion exp (or some really high amount like that) for it to level from 1 to 2, and then change the amount of exp it borrows from you to 100% (right now I believe they take 10%). This way all the exp goes to the genie and when you run out of quests you just take it off and kill a couple mobs. You would still be leveling 10 levels at a time, but it would be close to the original questing experience.

Offline Beowulf_xx

I just finished trying to quest again, and dumping exp into genies is not a viable option. At first it seemed like it was going to work, though I did notice that the mobs give way more exp than normal and the quests seem to be set at 10x the normal amount. Due to the amount of exp the mobs give, the first few quests you have to dump exp every two or three mobs, but by the time I was doing level 4 quests I had to dump after every mob. While doing one of the level 4 quests I accidentally tabbed the wrong mob and killing it leveled me to 20 (as soon as I hit 20 I logged off). Also the amount of genies need is very high, I stopped at level 4 quests and I already had over 20 genies in my inventory and I was still only level 10 then. Once you reach 30 you will easily being going through 100+ plus genies, I can't even imagine how many you would need at level 60. I was constantly having to watch my exp and it took all the fun out of questing.

After this I did think of a few possible solutions. The one I already suggested was the Demon book used for reawakening, just reverse it so instead of being set at 100+, it's usable from level 1-110 only. Another thought was after using all the genies, I wondered if it was possible to make a questing genie. The genies have already been edited so that they require much less exp to level, I was thinking if you did the opposite so it takes 1 billion exp (or some really high amount like that) for it to level from 1 to 2, and then change the amount of exp it borrows from you to 100% (right now I believe they take 10%). This way all the exp goes to the genie and when you run out of quests you just take it off and kill a couple mobs. You would still be leveling 10 levels at a time, but it would be close to the original questing experience.
Glad you took the time of doing that. =) It kinda would be close to original experience too. But hate u boost to fast..
Reggie..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Could Aga just reduce the exp you get from mobs and quests?
It wouldnt effect anyone not wanting to lvl slow at all but would help those that do.
Could just set it to the normal or 2x exp you get in pwi.
Or was that already suggested and denied and i just missed the comment?

Offline Beowulf_xx

It wouldnt effect anyone not wanting to lvl slow at all but would help those that do.
Idk.. But he really should do that.
Reggie..

Offline Astria

Even if he changed the amount of exp you gain from quest and mobs, you would still be gaining 10 levels at a time. I'm assuming it's set that way to make it easier when killing the bunnies at the beginning. I know those of us that want to quest are a very small minority, it's why I tried suggesting things that would be the easiest to add without making major changes. I can't see him wanting to focus on something that only a small handful of people want to do; and the fact that the rest of the player base thinks us wanting to quest is stupid and a waste of time, certainly does not help.

Offline Viversum

• bye
-1, agatio activated 2 dubble exp dubble drop, and you are xan Göring all 6 hours (6) gold. Go buy SLS

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
-1, agatio activated 2 dubble exp dubble drop, and you are xan Göring all 6 hours (6) gold. Go buy SLS
So, a guy is asking for reducing EXP from normal quest's to level up slowly.. and for some abnormal reason you telling him to go buy a super level scrolls cus agatio already activated 2x exp and drop.. wtf.... .