Epic Perfect World

Leveling up slow..

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
if ppl would be able to lvl up slow they would maybe accidentaly learn how to play their classes.... big -1... i wanna keep laughing bout ppls noobness
Im going to act "MORE" (MATURE) than you and say "GROW UP"!
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

I also like the idea, I'll have to try the suggestion of skipping the rabbits and questing. I thought maybe all the mobs gave a ton of EXP, I'll have to make a new character tonight. Personally I love questing, I played for years on PWI and have 3 level 100+ (1 rebirthed twice) and I did it all by questing and BH, no FC. I know it's not for everyone, but I always enjoyed the story progression that comes with questing; probably why I have so many single player RPGs.
Thank you! For agreeing =)
Reggie..

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would really love if you could do a sever where you could level up slow.. That'd be cool. It might not ever happen but it would be really cool lvling up to 1 to 150 slow that would be cool on a private sever. Just saying for suggestions because I would really love to level up slow! :)

PLEASE NO HARSH/JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS..

I'M JUST MAKING MY THOUGHTS..

ANYWAYS TY FOR THE AMAZING WELL DONE SERVER.. Aga!
Theres alot of low rate servers around, what makes me tired, since i have not even patience to lv up to 150 here, imagine on low rate.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
I do agree with the enjoyment one gets out of the story progression, and simply taking your time as you become more powerful
within the world knows as Perfect World. That was what drew me to PWI in the first place.
Cause all a private server is really, is level fast, farm, gear fast, then kill - kill - kill | for most players anyway.

Thing is, Aga wouldn't spend time creating a completely separate 'slow-leveling system', so best way to get this
is do what was said on the first page and skip the rabbits - then enjoy questing till you hit 150^^

Also, just as an extra thought, there is a new p.server that has poped up which is the original pwi, only
it is indeed a private server. Nothing on it has been changed, customized, etc. It is THE original.
Perhaps that might be an interesting one to try out for slow-leveling, and feel the nostalgia of PWI as it was.
Not going to self promote it, cause I am loyal to Epic, but just take a look at the second server listed on this website.

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
After leveling several toons and rebirthing  multiple times on PWI, I'm done with slow leveling.

More power to you though to just skip the bunnies and quest around to 150.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Go play PWI, lol. 

In all honesty though.. even there it's much faster than it used to be. 

You won't get the same experience as the old times, those times are over, I know what you mean though.

Nostalgia is great. 

My advice? Go to PWI. Go to a starter city, and do the quests there. You'll find your enjoyment like the old days

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I would really love if you could do a sever where you could level up slow.. That'd be cool. It might not ever happen but it would be really cool lvling up to 1 to 150 slow that would be cool on a private sever. Just saying for suggestions because I would really love to level up slow! :)

PLEASE NO HARSH/JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS..

I'M JUST MAKING MY THOUGHTS..

ANYWAYS TY FOR THE AMAZING WELL DONE SERVER.. Aga!
Sorry bro but this game is to old and boring to take the effort of making a server like this.
If you want to level up slow you should really consider playing a new game. 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Sorry bro but this game is to old and boring to take the effort of making a server like this.
If you want to level up slow you should really consider playing a new game.

BENICEPLEASE 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Angelica

if ppl would be able to lvl up slow they would maybe accidentaly learn how to play their classes.... big -1... i wanna keep laughing bout ppls noobness
yes i think i will accidentally learn my class from killing Arboride Dryad lmfao

Kappa

what a joke -1 
go bk to offical

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
why would you even want that on a private server? farming for decent r8 stats is already a pain, if you want to level up slowly for whatever reason, just do what someone said above and go kill mobs/do quests from the start, that's honestly the best solution, I don't see a reason as to why Agatio would even bother implementing this
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Ormin

I would really love if you could do a sever where you could level up slow.....
Well, they say, Frozen PW - Eclipse Patch is pretty slow.
Rates are only about 2x or so, and level cap is still 150.
On the other hand, I see them getting just one vote for the November.
Looks like slow leveling people are rather rare, and mostly stay on official PWI. :)

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
-1 other servers already exist with x10 exp rate or lower.. would rather suggest something better for the server than say my own opinion about adding new server :( epic is just fine the way it is.. if you want to level slower in epic just go in heaven at Ice pheonix monsters.. sorry :monkey-27: :monkey-48: :monkey-36:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Beowulf_xx

what a joke -1
go bk to offical
Did I say go back to a PWI! NO! Read before u write pls.. =)
Reggie..