Epic Perfect World

Leveling up slow..

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
I would really love if you could do a sever where you could level up slow.. That'd be cool. It might not ever happen but it would be really cool lvling up to 1 to 150 slow that would be cool on a private sever. Just saying for suggestions because I would really love to level up slow! :) 

PLEASE NO HARSH/JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS..

I'M JUST MAKING MY THOUGHTS..

ANYWAYS TY FOR THE AMAZING WELL DONE SERVER.. Aga!
Reggie..

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
-1 Its meant to be fast lvling ..Cuz its a private server with High xp rate....

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Offline Beowulf_xx

Go play pwi.
READ I SAID!! ON PRIVATE SERVER.. NOT PWI!
Reggie..

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
You can count it as lvling when you are farming your ass off to get EC for good stats on R8

Lulu

it's just not how pservers work, at all. go play retail if you wanna level SLOWLY.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
READ I SAID!! ON PRIVATE SERVER.. NOT PWI!
capsing wont solve anything
point of private server is to make official content entertaining and easier to achieve
if u want the stuff done the hard way u could just aswell play pwi, as every1 stated
people go to private servers to avoid long time gaming and farming for all their sht in 5years
its true, epw is a pve-pvp server but still, making a server/ new way of leveling just for 2 people that dont like that they got no teles on pwi but they are happy to spend 5h for 1 lvl aint needed

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
useless anyways , -1

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Once you spawn in game.. ^^ don't kill white rabbits, just teleport in main city of your class and start doing normal quests killing normal mobs to level slow.. i think you are only person who would want to level slow in here.  ._.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
wont hurt anyone if its optional +1

Offline Beowulf_xx

Once you spawn in game.. ^^ don't kill white rabbits, just teleport in main city of your class and start doing normal quests killing normal mobs to level slow.. i think you are only person who would want to level slow in here.  ._.
Maybe.. :o
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

wont hurt anyone if its optional +1
THANK YOU! I'm saying if u dnt like it u will have 2 choices it wont effect nothing..
Reggie..

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
if ppl would be able to lvl up slow they would maybe accidentaly learn how to play their classes.... big -1... i wanna keep laughing bout ppls noobness
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
if ppl would be able to lvl up slow they would maybe accidentaly learn how to play their classes.... big -1... i wanna keep laughing bout ppls noobness
What does leveling up slow have to do with people learning how to play their class...? LOL. That doesn't make sense since you can learn a lot of stuff on pw in a short amount of time.
Ot
there could be some private servers with slow leveling processes, I've seen some before.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
I also like the idea, I'll have to try the suggestion of skipping the rabbits and questing. I thought maybe all the mobs gave a ton of EXP, I'll have to make a new character tonight. Personally I love questing, I played for years on PWI and have 3 level 100+ (1 rebirthed twice) and I did it all by questing and BH, no FC. I know it's not for everyone, but I always enjoyed the story progression that comes with questing; probably why I have so many single player RPGs.