Epic Perfect World

Increase allowed players in TT from 6 to 10

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
It's not important, not needed and as said above, BH TT takes a minute max.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm less worried about profit, more about the 3-3 difficulty which is supposed to be a somewhat challenging.

so nope

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
I'm less worried about profit, more about the 3-3 difficulty which is supposed to be a somewhat challenging.

so nope
Some ppls do it solo.  Its easy for dual,and more easy for 3 ppls.  So, 6 or 10 difficulty wont change.
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2015, 02:48 pm by Atkala

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

so nope

It's not really challenging when you can make a squad of alts to buff yourself and then go into 3-3 with a Sin and Veno.. Or even by yourself on a 3.33 Sin. Bosses drop in 30 seconds especially if a Veno spams 0 d skill and it procs.

Tbh the only challenging thing about TT any more is the hands or the luck on the drops from the bosses. :-X

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I'll help you out. I clear bosses in TT 3-3 in 30 seconds and I only log 2 chars for it. 6 farily well geared sins would do it in 10 seconds on less. It takes me 25 minutes for a run (again, while having 2 chars in there), and during 2x it gives on average 1k. 400-500 is during normal drops. Get you facts straight please ^^
ah ok as you say i dont have alt sins to log so i wouldnt know how long it takes i just dividwd the time it took my sin to kill boss by 10 and maybe you are more lucky than me for drops i have never ever earned 1k from TT 3-3 during 2x in one run  :-\ Also most of the sins are not geared well maybe 1 will or 2 will have decent gears the rest will be dragon gear and ornas with no engraves and supreme cape etc etc

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Lets suppose the ec per run of tt 3-3 during 2x is 800. Then if 10 sins run it, the division goes in as 80 ec each. So thats like 80 ec per sin in 15 mins. Unless 1 lifeless person logs 10 sins. Even if 1 person logs all 10 sins, he would have to drag them through the instance= more time taken.
So basically people who farm 3-3 will farm the way they do, with 2 toons along with buffers. And I don't really see the 10 toon farming runs happening.
i dont think anyone runs TT 3-3 with more than 2 people would be a loss of money i meant 1 person using many alts

Goldengate

so nope
The game would become so easy. Challenge is always good. 
People nowadays use 20 clients at Ares... I can't imagine the harm they would do themselves if Clerics spammed Seal of God at Ares non-stop. 

Offline Ormin

I don't think we need 10 ppl squad in there,
unless someone wants TT b-day party.

To farm TT it is enough having 2 toons to open.
For BH, if you have 10 people, make two squads.

Otherwise, 10 people squad would require slightly
stronger bosses. (Mobs are already too strong.)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
The game would become so easy. Challenge is always good.
People nowadays use 20 clients at Ares... I can't imagine the harm they would do themselves if Clerics spammed Seal of God at Ares non-stop.

Says you who's been caught sogging Ares on yoir Cleric.

Goldengate

Says you who's been caught sogging Ares on yoir Cleric.
Ares dies within ten seconds anyway. SOGs make farming time far more balanced...  O:-)

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
Ares dies within ten seconds anyway. SOGs make farming time far more balanced...  O:-)
Sogging Ares doesn't make it balanced.

On Topic
+1 cos every BH can have 10 people except TT. Everyone I host BH TT, I invite 10 people and end up kicking 4 which is always a bummer.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron

so nope
You realize that most people solo/duo 3-3 right?
10 clients wouldn't change anything when you can have 6 (lol what?) already

Offline Ormin

You realize that most people solo/duo 3-3 right?
10 clients wouldn't change anything when you can have 6 (lol what?) already
If you cam solo it, why you need 10 people?
If you can't,, "6 people can do it easily" (your words).

BTW, there are places in 3-3 where you have to lure
mobs 1 by 1. If you are solo, you have to use Zeal.
It takes much more time than in squad.

Also, more people, less drops per person.

~~~~~

Trying to understand why someone wants 10.
Maybe social reasons? Which ones?

Or maybe speed farming for guild?
Or 3 people with 3 alts each?
Again, less drops per toon.

3 people can use 2 each and all ok.
Or enter as 3 and do well as well.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If you cam solo it, why you need 10 people?
If you can't,, "6 people can do it easily" (your words).

BTW, there are places in 3-3 where you have to lure
mobs 1 by 1. If you are solo, you have to use Zeal.
It takes much more time than in squad.

Also, more people, less drops per person.

~~~~~

Trying to understand why someone wants 10.
Maybe social reasons? Which ones?

Or maybe speed farming for guild?
Or 3 people with 3 alts each?
Again, less drops per toon.

3 people can use 2 each and all ok.
Or enter as 3 and do well as well.
i solo 3-3 on my sin easy without having to lure mobs somewhere... and my sin is not really good geared... i only have 2x int wrist and crappy engraved ornaments
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ormin

i solo 3-3 on my sin easy without having to lure mobs somewhere... and my sin is not really good geared... i only have 2x int wrist and crappy engraved ornaments
I have to lure when doing card bosses
and have to pass the room after first boss
down the ramp to third card boss.
There's tons of witches there.