Epic Perfect World

War Front Expansion (PWI)

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

- DISCUSSION PANEL -

I doubt anyone, except for the few, still play the original PWI, but wanted to share this either way.
According to the Facebook page, and Arc website, perfect world is receiving another expansion pack: War Front
Which you probably knew already haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically it contains two parts to the expansion, known as Streams.
1st Stream will contain a new solo instance entitled: Heavenfall - along with new mounts/pets/flyers.
2nd Stream is based around cross-server Guild Wars, so this isn't relevant to us at all.

Don't get me wrong, we are all still waiting patiently for Eclipse, but
no harm in talking about some things from War Front :P

The images displayed for some of the mounts, I know we have actually got some of these already.
But since only a few previews were shown, pretty excited to see what other mounts/pets/flyers will soon be available, and
whether or not Epic can get them^^

The main thing about this expansion that has me rocking in my seat is the Heavenfall instance I mentioned earlier.
Small bio of what this instance is about can be found below.

I know that due to Epics level system, and varying balances etc etc, that this dungeon would probably need
to be altered slightly to be harder for us. Really I have no idea since we don't even know how difficult all 108 levels of this tower are lol.
But it would be so cool to have this once released, in my personal opinion, along with the unseen mounts/pets/flyers 
that will come with the expansion.

Aga can stay focused on Eclipse of course, this is just discussion.

Anyways, this isn't an 'add this expansion now' suggestion. Posted here simply for discussion on the War Front expansion^^
Would love to hear if you ladies and gents would be keen on this Heavenfall instance...
Or if you find such an instance to be wasted time, etc, etc.

P.s Apologies for the long ass thread  :-X
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I want new skills + 7th race.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Does someone know what the reward of this new instance is? something useful or again something crappy?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

Does someone know what the reward of this new instance is? something useful or again something crappy?

The Arc page doesn't state much other than:

Those willing to brave this instance will receive amazing rewards including a chance to receive
Extreme Frost Orders after defeating levels higher than nineteen!

But I am sure Aga could easily set his own reward system for us.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

- DISCUSSION PANEL -

I doubt anyone, except for the few, still play the original PWI, but wanted to share this either way.
According to the Facebook page, and Arc website, perfect world is receiving another expansion pack: War Front
Which you probably knew already haha

Basically it contains two parts to the expansion, known as Streams.
1st Stream will contain a new solo instance entitled: Heavenfall - along with new mounts/pets/flyers.
2nd Stream is based around cross-server Guild Wars, so this isn't relevant to us at all.

Don't get me wrong, we are all still waiting patiently for Eclipse, but
no harm in talking about some things from War Front :P

The images displayed for some of the mounts, I know we have actually got some of these already.
But since only a few previews were shown, pretty excited to see what other mounts/pets/flyers will soon be available, and
whether or not Epic can get them^^

The main thing about this expansion that has me rocking in my seat is the Heavenfall instance I mentioned earlier.
Small bio of what this instance is about can be found below.

I know that due to Epics level system, and varying balances etc etc, that this dungeon would probably need
to be altered slightly to be harder for us. Really I have no idea since we don't even know how difficult all 108 levels of this tower are lol.
But it would be so cool to have this once released, in my personal opinion, along with the unseen mounts/pets/flyers
that will come with the expansion.

Aga can stay focused on Eclipse of course, this is just discussion.

Anyways, this isn't an 'add this expansion now' suggestion. Posted here simply for discussion on the War Front expansion^^
Would love to hear if you ladies and gents would be keen on this Heavenfall instance...
Or if you find such an instance to be wasted time, etc, etc.

P.s Apologies for the long ass thread  :-X
This sounds really cool! It would awesome if Aga could implement this into the game, and give rewards for completion. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
108 levels.
Seeing as some people no-life this game everyday I guess it wouldn't be difficult.  :-X

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
this is my 1st time i read long thread(just saying) :)