Epic Perfect World

❅CHRISTMAS SUGGESTIONS❄

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Totally. +1 And how about different genie "skins". To alter how the genies look. Hmm, how about holding a worldwide christmas race? I.e starting from snowy village up until Dreamweaver Port, (With the speed/slow effects from that one race event held daily). You guys could act like "Santa" and gift us goodies for christmas morning (along with some cookies). Hmm, how about spawning a WB with like, 1.5-2Bil Hp that drops a buttload of ET*cough*.. Scavenger Hunt Event? (i.e collect a certain item(can be found worldwide(mob drop; diggable mat) and then after collecting said item list, go and trade gm, said # of players that manage to trade said items win prices (pretty much just defined scavenger hunt in general, lel).
I love the idea of new genie skins, however I don't think the genies we already have can wear skins like weapon skins.

How about something like this:
At the Christmas NPC, where we turn in x-mas candies, there can be several different genies that are reskinned into something else (maybe like 5-10 candies a piece since they're not guaranteed good lucky points). They're pretty much normal genies that you have to level up, they just look different. (i.e. One could be a snowman, another could be a snowflake, small reindeer, small santa, etc.) And they could be just reskinned versions of Discipline, Longevity, Zeal and Infliction. (I know of another server that's now dead that did this same thing; I think it's the only way to introduce genie skins).

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
I love the idea of new genie skins, however I don't think the genies we already have can wear skins like weapon skins.

At the Christmas NPC, where we turn in x-mas candies, there can be several different genies that are reskinned into something else. They're pretty much normal genies that you have to level up, they just look different. (i.e. One could be a snowman, another could be a snowflake, small reindeer, small santa, etc.) And they could be just reskinned versions of Discipline, Longevity, Zeal and Infliction. (I know of another server that's now dead that did this same thing; I think it's the only way to introduce genie skins).
this would be cool.. despite the fact i have no spirit to get another 125/150 ):
+1 anyways.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
this would be cool.. despite the fact i have no spirit to get another 125/150 ):
+1 anyways.

T'is why you level on an alt, like a BM in PV.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
T'is why you level on an alt, like a BM in PV.
youknowhowifeelaboutPVKirsten..

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
youknowhowifeelaboutPVKirsten..
wewillrunittogethernpnpyoucanmakealtepandiwillrunonbm

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

At the Christmas NPC, where we turn in x-mas candies, there can be several different genies that are reskinned into something else (maybe like 5-10 candies a piece since they're not guaranteed good lucky points). They're pretty much normal genies that you have to level up, they just look different. (i.e. One could be a snowman, another could be a snowflake, small reindeer, small santa, etc.) And they could be just reskinned versions of Discipline, Longevity, Zeal and Infliction. (I know of another server that's now dead that did this same thing; I think it's the only way to introduce genie skins).
The only problem about that is that they would get as expensive as fk unless u can reset their LPs and lvl somehow cuz lez say u need to roll 65 genies(and tbh u need to roll way more) to get a 125/150 one, now lez assume its like 15 candies per genie, that would be 975....and once event is over theyll be on sale for like 80k lmfao,maybe, and i say maybe, the best solution would be a forge that at the cost of X candies will let u swap ur genie for the xmas corr version keeping the LPs.Ik it can be done manually via the databse, gotta see if it can get automated into a forge tho ;o.Nice idea tho, getting fire sparked by a snowman will be the best troll lmfao.

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
  • Faction: Ki Leader
The only problem about that is that they would get as expensive as fk unless u can reset their LPs and lvl somehow cuz lez say u need to roll 65 genies(and tbh u need to roll way more) to get a 125/150 one, now lez assume its like 15 candies per genie, that would be 975....and once event is over theyll be on sale for like 80k lmfao,maybe, and i say maybe, the best solution would be a forge that at the cost of X candies will let u swap ur genie for the xmas corr version keeping the LPs.Ik it can be done manually via the databse, gotta see if it can get automated into a forge tho ;o.Nice idea tho, getting fire sparked by a snowman will be the best troll lmfao.
Like the genie swap idea. +1
Retired Player
Training for #ESL #BlackSquad #NemesisGaming

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Would be good too. Dunno if it's possible though.

Offline Terrandiel

• Characters: Terrandiel
  • Faction: Socmel
I hope they create weapon skins, pet, flyers, mounts that are great, legendary to have and would make that Christmas different from any Christmas of previous years with awesome particles and bad ass looks and not just throw some different colored ones for some X number of candies. They can just let people craft them for an enormous amount of candies, let's say an awesome weapon skin or pet with amazing particles and everything for 2k candies instead of 30 or 60 and not like in Halloween that only requires few candies for everything. CHRISTMAS is ONCE a year, please make it memorable. It's gonna be my first Christmas in EPW, I hope I won't get sad just like in this year's Halloween Event. :(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
I hope they create weapon skins, pet, flyers, mounts that are great, legendary to have and would make that Christmas different from any Christmas of previous years with awesome particles and bad ass looks and not just throw some different colored ones for some X number of candies. They can just let people craft them for an enormous amount of candies, let's say an awesome weapon skin or pet with amazing particles and everything for 2k candies instead of 30 or 60 and not like in Halloween that only requires few candies for everything. CHRISTMAS is ONCE a year, please make it memorable. It's gonna be my first Christmas in EPW, I hope I won't get sad just like in this year's Halloween Event. :(
2k candies is a huge amount for a lot of us, who can't farm all the time and who don't want to spend the entire xmas event farming just candies. 
Also note: I forgot, christmas "candies" are actually "stockings". My bad.

kitty stew

Why would anyone be sad? More content continuously gets released.

You have a good idea, perhaps a few items that require far more things to collect, but there's nothing sad about items everyone can easily afford with one or two event durations of killing zombies.

But I still liked the black machinerium or w/e flyer theme (from Halloween 2013) where flyer item was untradeable.

Offline Terrandiel

• Characters: Terrandiel
  • Faction: Socmel
2k candies is a huge amount for a lot of us, who can't farm all the time and who don't want to spend the entire xmas event farming just candies.
It is just an example though, you can also buy the candies from other players anyway, and also they should make mobs stun at first contact so people avoid farming using channeling skills. They could also increase the areas of where mobs spawn. I would enjoy if they put it in PK zones or almost everywhere in main map so people could collect THAT amount of candies/stockings. It's not thrilling to just collect 20 30 40 pcs of candies then people will stop doing the event. PS: Some people farm 250+ pcs of candies in one spawn time.
Why would anyone be sad? More content continuously gets released.

You have a good idea, perhaps a few items that require far more things to collect, but there's nothing sad about items everyone can easily afford with one or two event durations of killing zombies.

But I still liked the black machinerium or w/e flyer theme (from Halloween 2013) where flyer item was untradeable.

It is how I felt though, I ain't quoting everyone or anyone, I expected too much maybe. 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
All very fun looking ideas +1 
This. 2k is a lot, and while for Halloween that would be okay, I stopped farming them after about 1700 pieces, but Christmas is a much bigger family holiday. I know many people here don't have a life outside of EPW, but there are quite a few of us who do and we would rather be spending that time with our familes.  :-X And that's just for one item? To require that much there would need to be a larger number of events where players are "rewarded" the stockings, and many pvp related events would be unfair to those players who are newer to the server or are outgeared. I guess there could possibly be Christmas-themed rounds of Scramble/Fill in the Blank where the GMs could include stockings or special holiday prizes in the rewards, but I dunno. 

2k to make an item "more rare" sounds nice, but isn't really realistic.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Le bump for more ideas.