Epic Perfect World

❅CHRISTMAS SUGGESTIONS❄

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
So this is just an idea bunker for Echo and Agatio for Christmas. I know Snowmen get boring year after year (at least for me), so it'd be nice to give them some ideas as to what to do for Christmas (even if it can't all get implemented this year.)

Another thread was made by Drelina with a Christmas suggestion, so I will post that here too:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20536.msg268020#msg268020

Anyways, some ideas I was trying to toss around:
  • Perhaps a Grinch Stole Christmas type thing, where instead of Snowmen, we have Christmas-y looking elves running around the appropriate towns/cities.
  • World bosses could be reskinned into giant versions of elves, reindeer, snowmen or Santa (just for christmas)
  • Depending on if there's x2 or not, TT bosses could also be reskinned into the same theme (Armageddon could be a giant Santa)
  • Echo could possibly edit this mob to look more Christmas-y or just make it a naughty elf (like as was suggested by Drelina)
  • Weap skins could be transparent black (with hopefully some kind of sparkle effect) to represent black ice and transparent white to represent snow (with a possible snowing effect)
  • Hide and seek event every few hours or day where players have to find a "Grinch" mob/boss and kill it. There could be multiple so that not only one person/guild gets all the prizes.
  • Arena drop event where instead of chests, present boxes are spawned.

Also, the Discipline genie has a nice effect around it that could be used on winteresque weapon skins (not sure if you can transfer effects from it, but I think I've seen it done before)

I don't really have that many ideas that are different from Drelina's, but maybe if we all pitch in different ideas, Agatio and Echo can come up with a Christmas event that makes everyone happy.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2015, 08:20 pm by Sierra

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I really like the elves idea.  ;D
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
We didnt just have snowmen last year, we had a handful of daily quests we could do at the snowy eathguard area, Was pretty nice. (idk bout the years before, havemt been here yet)
The thread is still a good idea though ofc.
I'll try to come up with a few ideas sometime soon.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
We didnt just have snowmen last year, we had a handful of daily quests ee could do at the snowy eathguard area, Was pretty nice.m (idk bout the years before, havemt been here yet)
The thread is still a good idea though ofc.
I'll try to come up with a few ideas sometime soon.
I know, I meant the Snowmen as a mob to kill. Sorry for not clarifying. ^^

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
+1
This is a great idea. The mobs down near Snowdragon Heights are perfect for the winter mob theme, I think. They're frosty!

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Yep i agree. Some good ideas and see something different. I wil try to come up with some new ideas also. :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I love the genie effect for wep fash idea and the hide-and-seek thing

I really hope GMs do the hide-and-seek one  :normal-25:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The hide and seek idea reminds me of the hide and seek event we had in GA last year, I made a elfish looking toon and named SantasHelper (or something like that)
She was helping santa deliever his gifts but got lost on the way. Oh no! I'm lost! Please come and help me find my way back to Santa so we can delivier all gifts in time! (sorry for the trip on the memory lane)
Was fun. :) I like that in your version there would be more than just 1 person getting a reward.
We also had christmas related unscramble events, maybe the GM`s could do some of those.
Could the rudy mount be made as a pet?
Ì'd still love for the flowers you can buy from the seamstress to be edited to snowflakes or such but i think echo said that isn't possible.

Title suggestions

will edit with more ideas soon.
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2015, 11:01 am by Neve

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+ 1

White weapon re-skins would be nice in addition.

Also maybe re-skining a genie into a snowman? :(

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
please please  :police:

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
goodie ideas baddie, can't think of anything right now tho. But I'll come up with a few ideas :*
really like the genie effect idea as well

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I suggest new classes as xmas gift. With update on 11PM , December 24.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
  • Faction: Ki Leader
I suggest new classes as xmas gift. With update on 11PM , December 24.
Totally. +1 And how about different genie "skins". To alter how the genies look. Hmm, how about holding a worldwide christmas race? I.e starting from snowy village up until Dreamweaver Port, (With the speed/slow effects from that one race event held daily). You guys could act like "Santa" and gift us goodies for christmas morning (along with some cookies). Hmm, how about spawning a WB with like, 1.5-2Bil Hp that drops a buttload of ET*cough*.. Scavenger Hunt Event? (i.e collect a certain item(can be found worldwide(mob drop; diggable mat) and then after collecting said item list, go and trade gm, said # of players that manage to trade said items win prices (pretty much just defined scavenger hunt in general, lel).
Retired Player
Training for #ESL #BlackSquad #NemesisGaming