Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Domination (Mage POV)

Yes, I did it) predstavlchesh?I do not mind one accident a UI for foreigners who can not do so. you got the UI with the arrival of Russian. And yes you do not have this) 000

Let's do the same it yourself)
It looks like a two year old color vomited on your client...  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

All English
yo b0ss , can you gib plox? :c :(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It looks like a two year old color vomited on your client...  :-X

That's not nice. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes, I did it) predstavlchesh?I do not mind one accident a UI for foreigners who can not do so. you got the UI with the arrival of Russian. And yes you do not have this) 000

Let's do the same it yourself)
this looks beyond stupid...
That's not nice.
I'm always a nice kitten. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
I've never seen underwater mass pk, nice
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
cool video
Ty noob.
I've never seen underwater mass pk, nice
Ty ty

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
Great video Sub.   :-[

Zirkon

Nice video bro
Enemy Destroyed as usual 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Great video Sub.   :-[
Ty chrissy 
Nice video bro
Enemy Destroyed as usual
Ty broham, 

Ty for not being afk like tetai during MM LOOOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I'm just here to say you're noob c:
OT: Tyrants got amazing survivability skills!!  ???

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
I'm just here to say you're noob c:
OT: Tyrants got amazing survivability skills!!  ???
Lol ty dude 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
  • Faction: Artifex
Ty for not being afk like tetai during MM LOOOL

Say Thank that I still play with skyping

Siggy By Lisa