40v80 tw, old players remember this one

king kev

best pk even though i was at work and had to afk in the middle of it

edit:
forgot this one i miss u sini

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 12:21 pm by Naeem

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
40v80 tw, old players remember this one

king kev

best pk even though i was at work and had to afk in the middle of it

Nice forum account dude  :normal-2: :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
then comes the 10v10s vs warning, the second one was abit more challenging but this is the one i could find for now
noone really expected us to win but oh well it was really fun times.  :normal-25:

Lmao! very fun 
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
RIP Salvation   :'(

Wish I can post more. :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Damn kiddo fanboying my videos omg?
also these good times when def camp didnt exist ^_^ :P :police:
also this where 2 best players to ever grace pw make duo pvp vid
Oh I forgot to put Inc mad Serb at the end of my post
Also rip in peace I don't even see cube or ss orns in my vid let alone def camp while you don't have any proof of not using def gear vs me hehe nt EleGiggle 4Head

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ey guys im glad you post vids and shit but please put them in spoiler so people don't have to scroll through a single page made by a comment to reach the other, thanks
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
BEST PK EVER

random salvation pk sexy cynix

rip raven

sub x noki

sub x noki 2

Depravation

cya next year warning

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 05:43 pm by Dismal

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
What part of put in spoiler or 3 per person you don't get?Thread was about memorable pks you thought were fun not post your whole playlist. Can a GM please put them in spoiler at least since trying to make order in here is like peeing against the wind  :rolleyes:

Done. :)
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 05:44 pm by Dismal
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What part of put in spoiler or 3 per person you don't get?Thread was about memorable pks you thought were fun not post your whole playlist. Can a GM please put them in spoiler at least since trying to make order in here is like peeing against the wind  :rolleyes:

Done. :)
i posted more than 3 ik and i didn't posted my whole playlist don't be mad over a such a thing get over it move on. posted my favorties pvp videos no mad girl

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
vote to geo for president because he made this post  :normal-1: :monkey-23: :normal-3:

Pure Skill by best player:

Best ally ever :

God of Asians:

Winners :

My 1st video, slow frame rate, low quality etc etc. but i was tried to record bec. it was my first video  :normal-9:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Ye I miss 1 hour + pks but safe zone is the place you see pvp now - people in duel