Epic Perfect World

Nostalgia

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This is a topic to talk about old times pk's on EpicPw that made it memorable to you and think of it to this day - post a link of it if it was recorded (3 max per person, don't overflood it)

Mine is from last year during pinoy timezone during Xpendable when we got outnumbered 3:1 and had to go underwater to hold back the numbers. Ended up winning but sadly no one recorded, that's the same time Xpendable won the title of "mermaids"  :police:

Second is from pinoy/chinese timezone when we were outnumbered as well and had to play underwater / across lands(fortunately this one got recorded)

*same pk but other PoV, just as good

And lastly, a pk during Xpendable vs Artifex times that lasted over 3 hours and got my fingers numb from clicking (assumely everyone elses as well)

What are yours (?)

**Stick to mass pk/ rpk vids and put spoiler, thx
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 12:38 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Viva La Sync

And this. 

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 07:19 am by C

Zirkon

This is a topic to talk about old times pk's that made it memorable to you and think of it to this day - post a link of it if it was recorded (3 max per person, don't overflood it)

Mine is from last year during pinoy timezone during Xpendable when we got outnumbered 3:1 and had to go underwater to hold back the numbers. Ended up winning but sadly no one recorded, that's the same time Xpendable won the title of "mermaids"  :police:

Second is from pinoy/chinese timezone when we were outnumbered as well and had to play underwater / across lands(fortunately this one got recorded)

And lastly, a pk during Xpendable vs Artifex times that lasted over 3 hours and got my fingers numb from clicking (assumely everyone elses as well)

What are yours (?)
the last pk i reme lol the movie night one
i think that arti vs xpendable pk went on for like 4-5 hours straight Longest  I ever pked
Good times great pks
2014 was a good year
PKs right now seems like garbage compared to those

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I want back the original OC and Xpendable  :(

Offline Quit

• Quited
I always watch this and I realize how really good Kevin in ccing I miss you brother kevin xD...

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Not really memorable was just so easy with same gear, really warms my heart to watch this again.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

And this.

Oh damn, good times, good times..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
And there I thought it's about my baby Sabine.

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
And there I thought it's about my baby Sabine.
Ikr! I thougth the same lol. :normal-28:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Not really memorable was just so easy with same gear, really warms my heart to watch this again.
Looks victorious.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
GodsArmys 10v10s vs Warning are memorable to me. :D (Too lazy to go find a video tho)

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
so old and nice videos :-* O:-) ^-^ who has an old one of NoHomo? :-* :-* ^-^ i would like to see one :> and worms when they were powerful too ;3

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Damn kiddo fanboying my videos omg?
also these good times when def camp didnt exist ^_^ :P :police:
also this where 2 best players to ever grace pw make duo pvp vid

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 10:54 am by Maxy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Oh damn, good times, good times..

RIP Salvation   :'(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
mine are simple, but still were fun to me n probably the people i rolled with as well  ^-^

1st the TW GA vs Ruthless, after we lost against them like 10times we finally  managed to win after almost 2hours fight, this TW is never forgotten to me
we were small ye, but somehow both factions pulled 70ish n it was too much fun, better than any crap tw i had in the past year tbh.

then comes the 10v10s vs warning, the second one was abit more challenging but this is the one i could find for now
noone really expected us to win but oh well it was really fun times.  :normal-25:

also some 1v1s n 3v3 I really enjoy watching from time to time  ^-^