Epic Perfect World

Scripting.. again

scatterer3

Quote from: Caique Tue Nov 03 2015 01:38:43 GMT+0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
Professional, i thought u were ded  ???
True, I just recently got my life back  ^-^
On-topic:
Google is an useful tool to get most things fixed by yourself.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just all join the script movement and be like everyone else.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Rofl keep stressing while I wait for bo3

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Why with all the qq? If cant beat a scripter. Get script yourself its not hard to get lmfao. Soon the whole server will be using scripts and all will have 2-3 Sets of gear. More income to the server also people would donate for more gear ayyyy
you're cancer

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
it'll be funny as *** if scripts were disabled on our server thought idc i just run in simple model to avoid such kind of lags which is kinda annoying as fck  :normal-2: 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
When we were in chromagon i felt this freeze 6x times, ban scripters to PW Vendetta pls.
Vendetta was not known for script, players had little to no reason to script 0 reason tbh and the advantage if any can't compare to that on epic. I can only think of 1 person that did I will not mention names lol and vendetta is dead.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
 :normal-43: Even if it's possible i don't think Agatio wanna kill his server, all def campers gonna RQ after getting 123'd.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Goldengate

Why with all the qq? If cant beat a scripter. Get script yourself its not hard to get lmfao. Soon the whole server will be using scripts and all will have 2-3 Sets of gear. More income to the server also people would donate for more gear ayyyy
Even I use script on my EP... I use two sets on her. One for channeling and the other for defense...  

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
Scripters are non avoidable in any games. :-X

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Nice time pass  O:-)

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

heiro

-1 i am mad scripter switching 18 pieces of gear including fashion and flyer no mad pls :)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You all should stop the fk qqing or if u cant , you can easily get a fkng script....so easy man...

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
New gears/acces rank full set. 100def lvl - 125~150 atk lvl.

Script: fk'd
Tryhard: fk'd
Nolifer: fk'd
You all should stop the fk qqing or if u cant , you can easily get a fkng script....so easy man...
Yes cuz scripting as ep would be so ***ing useful. Whilst a sin can solo me in full def (months ago I was able to tank maxime) but he's barely killable at almost the same time because he switches from full attack to a def camp in less than a second..