Epic Perfect World

Swap HA Dragon Top Stat's

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 HA classes don't need 5% RPD, so can this please be changed to 5% RMD?

Arcane classes already can abuse the 5% RPD from dragon top, and LA classes already have higher base magic defense than HA by default.

Could the 5% RPD on the Ha Dragon Top be switched to 5% RMD? I feel like this would be much more beneficial to HA classes.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 04:14 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'll +1 this but I have a feeling the GMs will be like "Which do you want? Choose one." 

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
RMD would prob be much more beneficial for ha.
+1

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nah lmao no use for wrs that use dragon set for 1v1, rofl get better and stop crying 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
nah lmao no use for wrs that use dragon set for 1v1, rofl get better and stop crying
Yes because this entire thread was made around the thought of WR's 1v1ing (Rare if not already non-existent on EPW)

/Sarcasm

AA classes can use the dragon top + R8R to their advantage. I'd like for HA classes to be able to do the same.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes because this entire thread was made around the thought of WR's 1v1ing (Rare if not already non-existent on EPW)

/Sarcasm

AA classes can use the dragon top + R8R to their advantage. I'd like for HA classes to be able to do the same.
lmao as if anyone cares for your class, you're the only specimen in 4 years since the appearance of epw that has complained about wb tankiness. if you want def, go vit, if you want dmg then go str, you can't expect to have both rofl and then complain about scripters when you are just as bad or even worse for trying to buff your class over and over again for the sole reason that you have no idea how to survive
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 10:43 am by Chocolate
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Goldengate

+1 My HA venomancer needs more RMD. Make the MDEF cube give RMD instead of RPD. Please create another cape and time that gives RMD instead.

Honestly -1 because the whole game isn't based wholly on Barbarians and melees. A skilled player shouldn't need that top at all. The game is already balanced...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Plis gm, I need more rmd to beat more magic users behind the scenes!!! 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
+1 My HA venomancer needs more RMD. Make the MDEF cube give RMD instead of RPD. Please create another cape and time that gives RMD instead.

Honestly -1 because the whole game isn't based wholly on Barbarians and melees. A skilled player shouldn't need that top at all. The game is already balanced...
You are using the dragon AA top with 5% RPD on it right now are you legitly this niave? 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Didnt you just recentöy ask for the str and vit on AA to be changed to mag stats? The game isnt based wholly on arcanes.

OT +1
maybe the current one could be exchangeable at a forge, so those wanting to keep the rpd can still do that.

Goldengate

You are using the dragon AA top with 5% RPD on it right now are you legitly this niave?
I don't use it. Why should I sacrifice ATT levels... 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
OT +1
maybe the current one could be exchangeable at a forge, so those wanting to keep the rpd can still do that.
This x100