Epic Perfect World

Replace +5DEF stat to +15%RMD on Barbarian R8

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You should try to understand what people trying to say before you reply to them. Nobody has a right to insult anyone.

Coming to your point. Barbarians were never nerfed when you started playing the game, you just keep on wishing on stuff to enhance your gameplay. You even kept stopped talking about ring restriction after you started playing on your wizzy more often.

You will never understand the meaning of support and will keep on complaining about everything in EPW. You remind of a person who did the same things as you did in the official forum. But at least he had logic and did his best to enhance all classes altogether. You are just selfish, stubborn and act like your one of those The New Yorker commenters who give full negative energy and believe that they know everything.
  • I never said barbarians were nerfed. You have no idea what you're even talking about when you post reply's, it's ridiculous.
  • A lot of people want RINGS restricted, I will obviously use them until this has happened. I've been one of the most vocal anti-defense campers in this game, because it forces people into a play-style that's unnatural/broken to PW and the game as a whole.
  • "I will never understand the meaning of support" .. Again, what are you talking about?

You wonder why people dislike your forum posts, mostly because they're filled with random statements that are completely irrelevant to the topic/ or make no sense.

Instead of trying so hard to attempt to insult me (rofl) with your pictures of my macro, perhaps you should use that time to read what you're typing and make sure it makes sense before you click 'Post'.

Maybe you should ask your owner to get you this. Click here.
Also, lol'd

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
NO pls keep 5 deflvl stat.... i finally made it to 102 deflvl i dont wanna fall back to 97 again... over 100 looks better :normal-12:

wait.... Didnt u already suggest that a few months ago and it was rejected?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
NO pls keep 5 deflvl stat.... i finally made it to 102 deflvl i dont wanna fall back to 97 again... over 100 looks better :normal-12:

wait.... Didnt u already suggest that a few months ago and it was rejected?
Never made a thread about this before, it was mentioned before in previous threads regarding defense-camping.

Agatio's only statement on it was "It wouldn't make a difference" .. Which I find to be completely untrue. It makes one hell of a difference for every other class with a +15% RMD/RPD.

Also. 15%RMD>5Def levels easily. 15%... 5%... Hmm..

Goldengate

• I never said barbarians were nerfed. You have no idea what you're even talking about when you post reply's, it's ridiculous.
  • A lot of people want RINGS restricted, I will obviously use them until this has happened. I've been one of the most anti-defense campers in this game, because it forces people into a play-style that's unnatural/broken to PW and the game as a whole.
  • "I will never understand the meaning of support" .. Again, what are you talking about?

You wonder why people dislike your forum posts, mostly because they're filled with random statements that are completely irrelevant to the topic/ or make no sense.

Instead of trying so hard to attempt to insult me (rofl) with your pictures of my macro, perhaps you should use that time to read what you're typing and make sure it makes sense before you click 'Post'.
Also, lol'd

I said "You will never understand the meaning of support" not "I will never understand the meaning of support".
Why do you make your life difficult when you could make the world a better place? Wouldn't have it been if you acted more nicely and became friendly instead of "I created this world, ACCEPT ME AS WHO I AM!"?

You probably won't understand any of this since you don't like to think.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
  • I've been one of the most vocal anti-defense campers in this game,
Says that ^  -- > Makes 2 threads today alone to increase barbs defense through RMD. Lol'd.

Those using macros are already aware how powerful defense on this game can be; sins are an example of how tanky you can become through sheer defense gears alone, and they do not own any rmd/rpd set bonuses. Why would anyone ever consider adding more defense to already the tankiest class in game with skills such as invoke, self purify,deaden and 2 sparks, solid shield, their own health increase buff, tiger form etc.  Barb is already the only non AA class able to survive multiple spark hits  (Other than a warrior, but barbs don't get destroyed by archers pattacks as easily as warriors do, hence the marrow payoff).

Learn to actually play the game instead of being a forum warrior, stop whining on about how your own class needs a boost, decent barbs like Uxkhal, Colourblind (Yes colour, not color _|_ ) , Kera etc. do not complain about defense, as they're competent enough to use what they're given correctly, instead of herp derp sutra from random undine like you lmfao.

P.s. Boost EA/Psy damage, veri wek class in 1v1 nid bust, also nid def bust cuz 1 shot by all
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 03:58 pm by Zanto♥Zhake
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I will NOT clean this thread again. Stop acting like crazies. Seriously. My goodness.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You should try to understand what people trying to say before you reply to them. Nobody has a right to insult anyone.

Coming to your point. Barbarians were never nerfed when you started playing the game, you just keep on wishing on stuff to enhance your gameplay. You even kept stopped talking about ring restriction after you started playing on your wizzy more often.

You will never understand the meaning of support and will keep on complaining about everything in EPW. You remind of a person who did the same things as you did in the official forum. But at least he had logic and did his best to enhance all classes altogether. You are just selfish, stubborn and act like your one of those The New Yorker commenters who give full negative energy and believe that they know everything.

Please grow up.
This energy dont exist. According to my opinion  :rolleyes:

Never made a thread about this before, it was mentioned before in previous threads regarding defense-camping.

Agatio's only statement on it was "It wouldn't make a difference" .. Which I find to be completely untrue. It makes one hell of a difference for every other class with a +15% RMD/RPD.

Also. 15%RMD>5Def levels easily. 15%... 5%... Hmm..

Really easily, just to contribute with the math of the topic.

1% RMDT/RPDT = 1,5% less damage taken.
1 Def Level = 1% less damage taken, but it losses amount of % per point as much the number grows, i think its a 0,04% loss each 10 points, ive never done the full test, but its aproximatedely this, so:

100 Def Lv = 0,6% less damage taken per point.

Ok now keep going with thread.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 06:30 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Says that ^  -- > Makes 2 threads today alone to increase barbs defense through RMD. Lol'd.

Those using macros are already aware how powerful defense on this game can be; sins are an example of how tanky you can become through sheer defense gears alone, and they do not own any rmd/rpd set bonuses. Why would anyone ever consider adding more defense to already the tankiest class in game with skills such as invoke, self purify,deaden and 2 sparks, solid shield, their own health increase buff, tiger form etc.  Barb is already the only non AA class able to survive multiple spark hits  (Other than a warrior, but barbs don't get destroyed by archers pattacks as easily as warriors do, hence the marrow payoff).

Learn to actually play the game instead of being a forum warrior, stop whining on about how your own class needs a boost, decent barbs like Uxkhal, Colourblind (Yes colour, not color _|_ ) , Kera etc. do not complain about defense, as they're competent enough to use what they're given correctly, instead of herp derp sutra from random undine like you lmfao.

P.s. Boost EA/Psy damage, veri wek class in 1v1 nid bust, also nid def bust cuz 1 shot by all
  • I'm against using macro's and defense camping as referring to select pieces of gear that provide massive advantages. 
Sin's don't own 15% bonus's because they simply don't need them. They have massively advantageous rewards from their defense camping w/ macro's, and even more so when this ability is paired with tidal and permanent HP/APS reduction.

"Invoke" → 2 Spark ultimate skill on the same tier as any other 2 spark skill. Solid shield? Comparable to Wizards Aquaflame Armor. (Nobody complains about that, even though it's practically the same skill as Solid Shield)

As to your references towards other barbarians, let's give you a newsflash. 

Lock = APS barb w/ Insane defense set(s). 

Colorblind = Sage vitality barb

Zeus = Sage vitality barb

Kera = ? ? ? 

Don't know why I'm even replying to you, you're an obvious troll.

Gear is everything on this game. It's the reason that seekers, blademasters can survive the massive damage output by certain AA classes.

Without the 15% RMD on barbs, we die way too easily when ANY OTHER BUILD OTHER THAN VITALITY.

I will NOT clean this thread again. Stop acting like crazies. Seriously. My goodness.

Remove the post's of those flaming then and allow the thread to function. Few people in this thread are actually trying to contribute, while many others are only here to troll and flame.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
  • I'm against using macro's and defense camping as referring to select pieces of gear that provide massive advantages.
Sin's don't own 15% bonus's because they simply don't need them. They have massively advantageous rewards from their defense camping w/ macro's, and even more so when this ability is paired with tidal and permanent HP/APS reduction.

"Invoke" → 2 Spark ultimate skill on the same tier as any other 2 spark skill. Solid shield? Comparable to Wizards Aquaflame Armor. (Nobody complains about that, even though it's practically the same skill as Solid Shield)

As to your references towards other barbarians, let's give you a newsflash.

Lock = APS barb w/ Insane defense set(s).

Colorblind = Sage vitality barb

Zeus = Sage vitality barb

Kera = ? ? ?

Don't know why I'm even replying to you, you're an obvious troll.

Gear is everything on this game. It's the reason that seekers, blademasters can survive the massive damage output by certain AA classes.

Without the 15% RMD on barbs, we die way too easily when ANY OTHER BUILD OTHER THAN VITALITY.
Remove the post's of those flaming then and allow the thread to function. Few people in this thread are actually trying to contribute, while many others are only here to troll and flame.
none of those are vit, they have strength builds
they have vit builds just for cata pulling...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
none of those are vit, they have strength builds
they have vit builds just for cata pulling...
Colorblind is VIT for mass PK without a doubt, Zeus? Perhaps not; however them being Sage automatically makes them designed by their skills to be more Tank than DD. If they were true DD's they would have been demon, so the intention is clear.

Lock and Kera are demon, STR for mass PK and I see them both die instantaneously by a single Wizard as well. Lock's a 1v1 APS barbarian ontop of that all, so I don't know why he was mentioned in Stajson's response in the first place.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Zeus and Colorblind are VIT for mass PK without a doubt; and them being Sage automatically makes them designed by their skills to be more Tank than DD.

Lock and Kera are demon, STR for mass PK and I see them both die instantaneously by a single Wizard as well. Lock's a 1v1 APS barbarian ontop of that all, so I don't know why he was mentioned in Stajson's response in the first place.
i've been with both in pk squads, they actually 1shot people lmfao... str based builds.
ask them first..

Offline Skitzo

Im sorry but I tend to disagree. I mained a barb for 8 months back when NoHomo was alive and kicking. I have always been dex/str, never full vit and when using common sense I was able to survive Xpendable squads in pk. Its all about your knowledge of the class and how well you are able to play it. You have several counter measures as a barb to survive in mass pk as well as 1v1 vs any class. If you are walking around in mass pk while wearing ha/la dragon gear you are asking to die, I believe you should take the time to actually learn some of the skills besides 3 spark, Occult ice, bestial onslaught, penetrate armor, and pew pew.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Im sorry but I tend to disagree. I mained a barb for 8 months back when NoHomo was alive and kicking. I have always been dex/str, never full vit and when using common sense I was able to survive Xpendable squads in pk. Its all about your knowledge of the class and how well you are able to play it. You have several counter measures as a barb to survive in mass pk as well as 1v1 vs any class. If you are walking around in mass pk while wearing ha/la dragon gear you are asking to die, I believe you should take the time to actually learn some of the skills besides 3 spark, Occult ice, bestial onslaught, penetrate armor, and pew pew.
didnt rlly happen

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
i've been with both in pk squads, they actually 1shot people lmfao... str based builds.
ask them first..
That does offensive output have anything to do with defensive ability? I can one shot people too with a GoF Crit (40% chance).
There are very, very few barb's on the server that have the defensive gear's that these barb's do- The average barbarian will get killed extremely easily by a nicely geared EA, let alone a bad geared wizard.
I'm more than sure they die in mass PK as easily as any other barb when not camping full defense CC.

Offline Skitzo

didnt rlly happen
Seby go back to your hole.