Epic Perfect World

Replace +5DEF stat to +15%RMD on Barbarian R8

Goldengate

-1. Back to the Domgrath donations thread so you can get 6% rmd parts.  :-\
Everyone would be happy if he donated and got the stats he has always wanted on his gears.  :tiger-12:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
After reading through this thread, nearly half of the posts in these 4 pages are from Artifex member's saying "-1" simply because their guild-mates posted a link to this thread in the Skype chat (Which was funny, by the way).

Good thing that suggestions aren't completely up to the community to decide.

Anyways, back on topic.

The "solution" people are talking about almost completely revolves around using scripts to swap from a full strength set, to a full RMD set, or giving up strength build (the only viable way to deal damage if not APS) for vitality to be able to "tank".

I find that to be completely ridiculous. Nobody should be forced to use gear-macro's, and nobody should be forced to play vitality barbarian when it has next to no use when wanting to actually kill something. Why is it that barb's are the only "support class" in the game that shouldn't be allowed to kill anything?

Seekers & Blademaster's both arguably have more defensive ability (baseline, not including Invoke or SS) than barbarians. Yet are still able to have 15% RMD? That doesn't make sense to me. If Agatio could explain why in the world these two classes have 15% RMD yet barbarian doesn't?

If "solid shield" is the answer, can't the same be said for wizards? They have a genie skill nearly identical to Solid Shield as well, yet everyone seems to forget this when they're bashing on a barbarian. Wizard's have stupidly high defensive abilities for being one of the most offensive classes in game; and suffer no loss other than not being able to use the Dragon Ascended cape.

If barbarian shouldn't have 15% RMD on their set because of genie skills shouldn't the 15% RPD on Wizards be arguably controversial?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
After reading through this thread, nearly half of the posts in these 4 pages are from Artifex member's saying "-1" simply because their guild-mates posted a link to this thread in the Skype chat (Which was funny, by the way).

Anyways, back on topic.

The "solution" people are talking about almost completely revolves around using scripts to swap from a full strength set, to a full RMD set, or giving up strength build (the only viable way to deal damage if not APS) for vitality to be able to "tank".

I find that to be completely ridiculous. Nobody should be forced to use gear-macro's, and nobody should be forced to play vitality barbarian when it has next to no use when wanting to actually kill something. Why is it that barb's are the only "support class" in the game that shouldn't be allowed to kill anything?

Seekers & Blademaster's both arguably have more defensive ability (baseline, not including Invoke or SS) than barbarians. Yet are still able to have 15% RMD? That doesn't make sense to me. If Agatio could explain why in the world these two classes have 15% RMD yet barbarian doesn't?

If "solid shield" is the answer, can't the same be said for wizards? They have a genie skill nearly identical to Solid Shield as well, yet everyone seems to forget this when they're bashing on a barbarian. Wizard's have stupidly high defensive abilities for being one of the most offensive classes in game; and suffer no loss other than not being able to use the Dragon Ascended cape.

If barbarian shouldn't have 15% RMD on their set because of genie skills shouldn't the 15% RPD on Wizards be arguably controversial?
no man is fair to hit 700hits in a mage what u on
/sarcasm

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
give cape back to sins+mg gm, need def

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
no man is fair to hit 700hits in a mage what u on
/sarcasm
Exactly. Since when can Wizards/Venos/EP's/Mystics/Psychics be able to take 500-1K damage from a Barb/Sin when in full defense gear and it's completely fine, but if a barbarian was to take less than 15K normal in defense gear it's broken?

Seems fishy to me.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Ya wc. I just said -1 for the same reason you said no to 6% rpdt tome.

2% wouldn't make difference, but i'm pretty sure 15% would make lots of difference rofl.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Ya wc. I just said -1 for the same reason you said no to 6% rpdt tome.

2% wouldn't make difference, but i'm pretty sure 15% would make lots of difference rofl.
Oh no.. A fully geared support-type EP has lost 2% RPD.. What a huge deal..  :rolleyes:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Oh no.. A fully geared support-type EP has lost 2% RPD.. What a huge deal..  :rolleyes:
Yes... A fully geared barb still needs more def while he is the one who complains about def camp... What a huge deal.. :rolleyes:

Goldengate

Oh no.. A fully geared support-type EP has lost 2% RPD.. What a huge deal..  :rolleyes:
And you are complaining about something that is not even taken from you...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
And you are complaining about something that is not even taken from you...
What are you talking about? Do you take time to read anything before you postfarm and ****post?
  • I never cared about the vit tome, Agatio nerfed that alongside with cape to nerf Wizards. (Didn't work well)

Anyways, back on topic.

I'd happily switch out 15% RPD for solid shield. Good idea bro +1.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
We all know how huge of a deal it would be if you happened to play support ep  :rolleyes:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
How much extra time do you have for all these threads wao

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'd happily switch out 15% RPD for solid shield. Good idea bro +1.
sure
+1 to this
str genie mg
tangling target for bigger dmg BT
new era

Goldengate

What are you talking about? Do you take time to read anything before you postfarm and ****post?
  • I never cared about the vit tome, Agatio nerfed that alongside with cape to nerf Wizards. (Didn't work well)
You should try to understand what people trying to say before you reply to them. Nobody has a right to insult anyone.

Coming to your point. Barbarians were never nerfed when you started playing the game, you just keep on wishing on stuff to enhance your gameplay. You even kept stopped talking about ring restriction after you started playing on your wizzy more often. 

You will never understand the meaning of support and will keep on complaining about everything in EPW. You remind of a person who did the same things as you did in the official forum. But at least he had logic and did his best to enhance all classes altogether. You are just selfish, stubborn and act like your one of those The New Yorker commenters who give full negative energy and believe that they know everything.

Please grow up.