Epic Perfect World

give sage barbs more damage or int

Offline rainstorms

please do something for the real barbs that use skill to pk instead of the bubble aps treatment. Like more damage or a bit more int. iam say this cause they way magic classes channel and how demon aps barbs bubble and use no skills to kill you I think sage barbs are at a huge disadvantage

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Roughly 17 sage barbs on barb pk top-100 rankings and all the rest are demon. There are reasons why people choose sage for their barb and it's overall the tankyness not the damage. I don't think your suggestion will go any further than this.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Its same as asking... pls make sage wizard more channeling  :-\

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
What TeroT said pretty much and i guess sage WBs got enough dmg if you're full str titan buff+mastery gives alot of dmg

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Stop cry about class or gear. It's nice like it is. Stop to wanna change something. End gear u, learn to play you will see than all is good, instead of crying about balance or idk what
If you not with me then you against me

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make demon psy good for something.  :'(
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2015, 02:10 pm by Caique

My damage log collection NEW

Goldengate

Sage barbarians were never meant to deal any damage at all. Sage barbarians are created to tank, spam buffs, lure and stay in untamed form for the rest of their lives.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nah                              

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

Sage barbarians were never meant to deal any damage at all. Sage barbarians are created to tank, spam buffs, lure and stay in untamed form for the rest of their lives.
This! Experienced player has spoken... Cant +1 this enough. Finally some1 recognizes

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Why does it seem all these suggestions always boil down to the same thing time after time.  People want to tank like gods and still be able to DD.  You can't have both!  Choose one or the other and stop making suggestions in the hope of being able to have it both ways.  As for sage barbs needing more damage, they don't.  If you build one to DD then you'll do just fine.  If you build one to tank then give up the idea that you should be able to kill easily as well.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline rainstorms

hmm so if you say sage barb are not ment to do damage I say demon barb aren't made to use claws/fist the no barb skill for that and sins shouldn't use purge bows but they do. to me its just the skill you play your toon with and there no skill in a demon aps barb or a sin using a purge bow but they do so lets make it even