Epic Perfect World

Dragon Vs Nirvana

Offline WorldBosh

Hi all.

I wanted to know what the difference is in terms of defense between these two sets of gear. Assume the class in question is a BM.

What is the PDef/MDef difference like?

What is the HP-per-refine difference like?

What are the set bonuses like?

Scylla

First is higher.

Second isn't changed, but higher HP overall.

Set bonuses are the same I believe, but I haven't used a nirvana set in months so I dunno.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
nirvana lvl145
dragon lvl 150
is simple higher lvl better def and more hp better stats u cant compare realy
is like comparing lvl 1 gear vs lvl 10 gear

Offline WorldBosh

You obviously didn't understand the question, spy. I was asking for comparisons so that I could somehow figure whether the difference/increase in defenses and stats going from nirvana to dragon was sizeable or negligible.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
world their no comparison ify you look at the stats on dragon and nirvana gear. everything is increase by 4 like for example. dex increase from 16 on vana to 20 on dragon and the hp is increased by 300. Its really no comparison. Dragon is totally better
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline WorldBosh

I assume this also applies to weapons too, am I right? What with all the major boosts and all.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Cant really say the same for the weps because the stats are random. :/

Offline Decency23

However, on weapons, the actual damage stats are significantly higher on Dragon. You could just as easily have gone to a gear forge and checked yourself.

There's no such thing as negligible differences when discussing end game gear.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
yeah but on vana gear it says random stats it doesnt give a specific stat like dragon

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
yeah but on vana gear it says random stats it doesnt give a specific stat like dragon
That only applies to the weapon. Everything else has fixed stats.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I was asking for comparisons so that I could somehow figure whether the difference/increase in defenses and stats going from nirvana to dragon was sizeable or negligible.
Very sizeable. The refines and defenses of Nirvana are about the same as Demonic. Nirvana gives slightly more (around 3k for HA) HP than Demonic. Dragon far exceeds it, a person with full Nirvana gear cannot (in a typical situation) kill someone with full Dragon gear, as the weapons are not strong enough to cut through the Dragon defenses and a charm.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline LoCoWoKo

Nirvana gear if you look has less base hp on every piece. The weapon damage on Nirvy is WAYYYYY less than dragon weapon. Dragon gear is all around better than nirvy gear. Now if you were comparing r8 and dragon thats a dif story.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
nirvana lvl145
dragon lvl 150
is simple higher lvl better def and more hp better stats u cant compare really
is like comparing lvl 1 gear vs lvl 10 gear

I think he understood just fine. Thats a facepalm question... of course dragon is drastically better is near endgame gear. If it wasn't significantly better why would people spend all the time and coin to get it?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline twikill4

Yes Dragon is better over nirvi for any class however nirvi is good enough because the nirvi endgame is totally farmable from the 130 gear to the 145 nirvi the dragon you need to farm ecs and buy the dragon tokens which can get pricey but i would say that is is not really that hard as long as you do bhs and events....