Epic Perfect World

Bigger Fashion Inventory

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
+1 if possible^^
And if it is, then would love an increase in bank inventory size also, that'd be the best xD
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm sure it's possible. Aga said for the longest time an account stash expansion wasn't possible and now we have one.
We're looking at you aga  >:(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
im sure asking another 27 times will change his answer, keep going.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Why don't we just NPC you?
Be a convenience to the entire community.  :police:
S/he got a point on that one tho... Some people carry same fashion different colors.. :-[

Goldengate

S/he got a point on that one tho... Some people carry same fashion different colors.. :-[
And extra unused weapon reskins can be stored on alts too. Why would a veno carry a bow reskin? O.o

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
And extra unused weapon reskins can be stored on alts too. Why would a veno carry a bow reskin? O.o
who said anything about that? lmao so stupid 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Yes please. I'm running out of room too, and I like keeping my wardrobe organised to compensate for my messy irl one.  :'(

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
ya +1, I was going to suggest it
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.
im sure asking another 27 times will change his answer, keep going.
As much as I would love it, this. But also I feel like then I would never clean my wardrobe out and sometimes I already don't even remember what's in it.  :-[
Yes please. I'm running out of room too, and I like keeping my wardrobe organised to compensate for my messy irl one.  :'(
I'm not alone.  :(

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde