Epic Perfect World

Do we have these?

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?

so I have seen these battle pets listed in the commission shop for a year now.. were these ever released? I mean I would die if i had a little black cat LOL XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Lulu

Last Edit: Nov 01, 2015, 03:09 am by _Lulu

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
I dont think so.. but these were searched on our server lol.. was just wondering if we dont have these when would they be released? :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Goldengate

I dont think so.. but these were searched on our server lol.. was just wondering if we dont have these when would they be released? :)
They are in the game database, but they are not released to the public. That's why you can search for them...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The first two are actually a mounts and they might be already in the NPC.
The blackest cat was never added to game as a battle pet, but only as a all-class.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The blackest cat was never added to game as a battle pet, but only as a all-class.
Dude, I would die for the blackest cat to be a battle pet. I've wanted it for forever now )):

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Awww it would be so cool to have a battle pet version of the black cat  (we have the tabby plum drop but it can't evolve x.x) ty for the answer  :)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Is it in the game coding as a battle-pet though? And if so, could it be released?

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Is it in the game coding as a battle-pet though? And if so, could it be released?
Good question lol
artwork done by me ^^
Dude, I would die for the blackest cat to be a battle pet. I've wanted it for forever now )):

This.  :( Please, Master of all GNs?
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
It can't just be a cat. It's gotta be the blackest cat.
I'm basically 40

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Here take my Choongies, she black

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
It can't just be a cat. It's gotta be the blackest cat.

It's related to you.  O:-)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
It's related to you.  O:-)

He's my other son.  My cynical pumpkin always comes first  :-[
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

He's my other son.  My cynical pumpkin always comes first  :-[

You have too many children.