Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you think we should swap the icons of Puzzle Cubes?

Yes
1 (6.7%)
No
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: Nov 09, 2015, 12:48 am

Swap Cube Icons

Goldengate

Puzzle Cubes

I believe the purple colour relates more to arcanes and the orange colour to melees. I've been thinking about this for a while and I believe Warsong belts match the colours of opposite cubes entirely.

The purple colour matches Warsong PDEF really well. They look like they are made for each other.

Light yellow is a gradient colour of orange. Yellow comes after orange. Light yellow and dark purple don't make out. Orange looks better with yellow.

This poll will end in ten days from now on.

Please give a reason for your choice.

Everyone is unique and we should respect each other as individuals.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wdf Goldenwishes, wdf...

My damage log collection NEW
You must be really bored again dude. Just make a thread where you state those things that you wouldn't want to change in epw. That thread would be much shorter

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Ppl must be getting really bored without the Halloween patch lol

I can imagine Agatios' face when coming across these idea threads being like....

01.01.2016.♥

eternalagony23

omg guize y no1 evr tink of dis !!!! 

Goldengate

You must be really bored again dude. Just make a thread where you state those things that you wouldn't want to change in epw. That thread would be much shorter
Click here, play with the colours and you will understand what I am trying to say...
Click here, play with the colours and you will understand what I am trying to say...
Will it improve game experience? Will it make anything in game better? No.

Goldengate

Will it improve game experience? Will it make anything in game better? No.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
-1 With so many other improvements to make, no. This is nitpicking and things are fine how they are, bro'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Ppl must be getting really bored without the Halloween patch lol

I can imagine Agatios' face when coming across these idea threads being like....

+1.

i could care less if it's implemented or not, seeing as it doesn't benefit players at all. it's not like i am staring at my cube necklace all day thinking, "damn.. i wish it was in another colour."

i only voted because i want to see what everyone else says. xd

Lulu