Epic Perfect World

New Class/Race Ideas

Goldengate

Go play Scarlet Blade.
They need to make more sexy armour and include more customisation... I used to be a slave healer there too LOL...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Instead of all that nonsense, I'd build a time machine and go back in time.

Then, I'd remove the idea of Rank 8 Recast & Defense/Attack levels from the PW-CN Dev's minds.

Then, it'd still just be Rank 9 and everything would be balanced.

:D
:police:This

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'd add a "ghostly" class
looking kinda like (a little easier to see though)
The heavy class would get a mace and chains to toss around
The aa class would have something like a psys spheres but smaller and more shiny,
The story would be about them beeing the souls of the peiple who have been killed by the monsters oif pw that now seek revenge.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 06:49 am by Neve

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think a futuristic race would be cool (go with something unique and add two more classes to humans) Maybe a LA explosives class to give us another ranged physical class and perhaps an AA scientist class.

Thing is this, they came from the same future where Chronobikes came from, their city and everything is located through a portal.

Maybe the story could be something like the wraiths have taken over the future, wiped out untamed, tideborn, earthguard, and elves. Humans are the only ones left after the desolation. Humanity now exists in small numbers that dwindle every day, so they develop a way to come back in time to help the races fight against the wraiths.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 07:03 am by Alyx

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This thread has only shown us what a horny virgin GoldenWishes is.  :-X
Why as a teenager, u are not virgin too? 

My damage log collection NEW

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Why as a teenager, u are not virgin too?

I'm not a teenager. 

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Hi guiz ... i think i have a new class/race idea, a new race filled with dark people, just pure black and ermmm ... they come from deep within the deserts of Nigeria and their main quest is to spread their disease called aids upon the world of pwi, infecting all other classes, they will come with passive skills such as "koolaidtogo" "watermoldin" and "kfcplzimlowonhp" the main melee class  of said race will be equivalent to a gunner, your starter weapon will be a glock g23, as for magic class ... you'll be a voodoo dark witch summoning upon the souls of dead players to do your bidding and just do paranormal shit etc etc.