Epic Perfect World

#TyrantsLive - Part 2

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
That rule apply for us aswel i don't see your point
You are the one who called it out with a SS from Skype as if your guild never outnumbered us , or as if you fight regardless of how many have on.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
its amazing how u guys keep making excuses for everything LMAO
First it was warning behind u
now its artifex's numbers
lmao i dont honestly get u nerds
Its alright keep camping safezone we dont mind  :normal-2: :normal-3:
PS - u should reallly learn to count properly we had like 76 online so i honestly dont believe we had 72 people at pk

You are the one who called it out with a SS from Skype as if your guild never outnumbered us , or as if you fight regardless of how many have on.
That was point of SS don't tell me Arti never camped SZ because no numbers

Zirkon

Yeh we did maybe once or twice LMAO
tyrants camp sz 50% of the time 
just realize this
every tuesdays u guys dont want to pk or go to DT
Fridays NW excuse so rarely pks
Saturdays morai excuse roflmao
Sunday again NW excuse...  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
I never said that either. It's pretty clear that both guilds PK consists of a certain things, such as numbers, amount of CC and few more.
Anyone who says other way it's either blind or never participated on the PK.

But your guild have camped SZ alot , more then us in fact , and you guys ask for people to log on just as much as me or my guild member does.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Yeh we did maybe once or twice LMAO
tyrants camp sz 50% of the time
just realize this
every tuesdays u guys dont want to pk or go to DT
Fridays NW excuse so rarely pks
Saturdays morai excuse roflmao
Sunday again NW excuse...  :normal-2: :normal-3:
I don't think are the ones that PK once per day lol :normal-19: you even said this boss

Zirkon

I don't think are the ones that PK once per day lol :normal-19: you even said this boss
yes tyrants clearly pk a lot more than artifex
infact 24/7 u guys are pking every moment yeh man ROFLMAO
even yesterday moment we signet u guys go in air
roflmao

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:  omg tyrants noobs no pk sz campers onlyyy xdddd

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I never said that either. It's pretty clear that both guilds PK consists of a certain things, such as numbers, amount of CC and few more.

But your guild have camped SZ alot , more then us in fact , and you guys ask for people to log on just as much as me or my guild member does.

I agree with that,yet day before yesterday Tyrants still came to PK even tho we were outnumbered :normal-18:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
yes tyrants clearly pk a lot more than artifex
infact 24/7 u guys are pking every moment yeh man ROFLMAO
even yesterday moment we signet u guys go in air
roflmao
We actually  do don't act dumb and deny it as for yesterday that was one party lol (in the air i mean)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Good pk : ) Nice gameplay xD Too bad Warning was helping Artifex by backstabing Tyrants. Stop doing it and let us GvG, would be more fun as we see in this video : D I think Artifex no chance in GvG tbh, thoughts? /discus
16-3 doe 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Nice SS war......just wanted to say just because a faction has 60 or 70 people online, it doesnt mean everyone that is online is pking....we have people that just never log their chars offline + alts online.....we dont force afks and alts to log off at pk times. There have been times when we had 60 online and 40 at rg, you can only go off what you actually count but only a few ppl actually count for themselves.

As for this video.....i think you guys having squads rg in different places is a good idea too boss

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
16-3 doe
16-5 1 week before this? Same overpass vs tsm. Yo gold, sit down and catch some knowledge about cs. Hope you watching major so you get any basics of cs  :normal-42:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Dont cry João Kleber.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Nice SS war......just wanted to say just because a faction has 60 or 70 people online, it doesnt mean everyone that is online is pking....we have people that just never log their chars offline + alts online.....we dont force afks and alts to log off at pk times. There have been times when we had 60 online and 40 at rg, you can only go off what you actually count but only a few ppl actually count for themselves.

As for this video.....i think you guys having squads rg in different places is a good idea too boss
Not me who started the whole posting SS's.
And as for the online numbers that applies to both guilds, you should know if we have 50 online doesn't mean 50 are pking. There's people in every guild that log and afk/tab out ,etc.
Also about the RG lol no , we RG always same exact place , no squads split. and when we sig it's the whole guild unless someone is afk then ok. 

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team