Epic Perfect World

What is a better magic class to play

Offline SiniSter1

• Lost and never found
Ok so mostly all I ever play is melee chars. Wanting to start and play a magic char as well. In your opinions which is the best magic class to play?. Which do you all like best?  ;)
"I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light" Helen Keller

Astralis

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the best mix between magic and melee class is prolly veno... might be the easiest to learn a caster class for you....

OT: Are u serious "elf archer"? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Astralis

the best mix between magic and melee class is prolly veno... might be the easiest to learn a caster class for you....

OT: Are u serious "elf archer"? :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
No I was joking. What I meant was human blademaster, sry
Ugh depends.. ep is pretty fun to mess around with. Psy is not that hard to gear but the most powerfuls are probably mystics and venos.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
No I was joking. What I meant was human blademaster, sry
+1 full mag bm is amazing.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Id suggest a mystic, not as complicated to learn as it doesn't have a billion buttons and a very nice heal, atleast just so you slowly get used to a ranged magical class.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Mystic for sure. They're easy to make dangerous, and they come with a fast heal (that even has a chance of purify if you go sage). As of right now, they're also the only class with a pvp effective knockback skill. Petal is sort of like a reverse BP.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wizard <3 fast heal nice damage...

Goldengate

EP; instant approval to guilds and squads. Just randomly heal, buff people and they will see you as their God. You can also decide not heal particular people. Just let them die and have fun laughing from their backs...  O:-)

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Probably veno....mystic is good too

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
honestly depends on what kind of role you're looking for besides a magic class. PK? PvE? Support? DD? ( CC? )

but since your question is 'magic' then i'll just go on a gut whim. wizard or mystic. regardless of which you pick, you'll need at least a little time to farm for decent R8 gear. wizard might be more costly and mystic a little more cheaper, considering they're not too hard to gear up for small PK or PvE. ( not saying they're easy to gear if you actually main one. )

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex