Epic Perfect World

Vitality Tome

Goldengate

Since every piece of gear is getting nerfed everyday. I decided to ask for a piece of gear I really care about to get it’s original stats back. Its called “A Thousand Miles of Mist” and it’s missing its 2% RPD it used to have. Please bring give it its old stats back. We support people are very vulnerable to death because of lack of good stats on our gears ( more than half of support players lack good stats on R8 ).

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Nothing has been nerfed other than the fact Assassins and Wizards are no longer able to use the Ascended Dragon Cape. That's literally the only thing that has been nerfed. Nothing else was/has been nerfed and it's only been open as a topic of discussion and QQ as of recently.

Agatio has never once said he was going to implement anymore nerfs or make anymore gear restrictions.

I don't see the point to bring back the 2% RPDT on the tome.
With every other class aside from Wizards and Assassins being able to utilize the Dragon cape, every class is able to use Might/Magic rings, get defense levels and RPDT as engraves on their ornaments, weapons with defense levels, RPDT, RMDT, purify weapons, and be able to roll Rank 8 gear with 2-3 lines of RPDT and RMDT, there's honestly no use to adding the extra 2% back. Oh, and I must not forget to mention War Avatar cards.

Also, because of the cape restriction to Assassins and Mages, people are utilizing the Lunar helmet which gives a RPDT %.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
I'll give u a tip... Reroll your gear so u have good stats for support giVing  you the old tome stats doesn't help at all u will still have trash gear with or without old vit tome so stop being lazy and farm dama and reroll ur gear other then making stupid posts that will nvr be changed.

Goldengate

I'll give u a tip... Reroll your gear so u have good stats for support giVing  you the old tome stats doesn't help at all u will still have trash gear with or without old vit tome so stop being lazy and farm dama and reroll ur gear other then making stupid posts that will nvr be changed.
Give me EC and I will stop posting important aspects about the vitality tome...

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think most would agree with you they're just not doing it now cos it's you

Goldengate

I think most would agree with you they're just not doing it now cos it's you
They wouldn't still agree if I was the slave healer I used to be in the past...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
If they decide to shat on the cape, I think adding the 2% rpdt back would be a good idea. 
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 07:05 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It barely even makes any difference... but it didn't really help the problem either since... no difference has been made, so why not i  guess, won't hurt .
IDC FOR ANYTHING BESIDES HALLOWEEN PATCH ATM ANWAYS THOUGH

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah -1 
 requirement cape vit 700 and then ye add back rofl

heiro

nah lol                

Goldengate

nah lol                
I will sell you my 2 DEF/10 STR if you say +1...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nothing has been nerfed other than the fact Assassins and Wizards are no longer able to use the Ascended Dragon Cape. That's literally the only thing that has been nerfed. Nothing else was/has been nerfed and it's only been open as a topic of discussion and QQ as of recently.

Agatio has never once said he was going to implement anymore nerfs or make anymore gear restrictions.

I don't see the point to bring back the 2% RPDT on the tome.
With every other class aside from Wizards and Assassins being able to utilize the Dragon cape, every class is able to use Might/Magic rings, get defense levels and RPDT as engraves on their ornaments, weapons with defense levels, RPDT, RMDT, purify weapons, and be able to roll Rank 8 gear with 2-3 lines of RPDT and RMDT, there's honestly no use to adding the extra 2% back. Oh, and I must not forget to mention War Avatar cards.

Also, because of the cape restriction to Assassins and Mages, people are utilizing the Lunar helmet which gives a RPDT %.
+1

And -1 to OP 
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2015, 01:22 pm by Sierra

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
That 2% rpdt was nothing game breaking,you can't even notice the difference,it's fine as it is,you should just respect agatio's choices about this tome. :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nah i don't want to get 1 shot by eps because of the extra 2% rpd
i feel like i'm dead