Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
I have 1000 MAGIC on my EP, you are telling to me sacrifice 550 MAGIC to keep on using the DEF cape I am currently using. You people don't realise how much magic attack 550 MAGIC gives...
what Neve and Seby said. you should not be having to sacrifice so much MAG when you have VIT shards in your gear. everyone's base VIT should be around 500 - 600 because of such reasons. and, as i stated before, a loss in 100 - 200 MAG to use a cape that you're so desperate for won't kill anybody, you can still be efficient at your job as a healer.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
what Neve and Seby said. you should not be having to sacrifice so much MAG when you have VIT shards in your gear. everyone's base VIT should be around 500 - 600 because of such reasons. and, as i stated before, a loss in 100 - 200 MAG to use a cape that you're so desperate for won't kill anybody, you can still be efficient at your job as a healer.
stop crying, goldenwishes> you

Goldengate

Dude, when we were in the same squad during a Hell vs Heaven event, you were playing as a DD. Not doing your job as a support Mystic when we had 0 EPs because EPs don't usually go demon.

Why the hell are you even crying about defense?
You don't realise I do CC, DD and healing st the same time. You probably don't consider my AOE heals and buffs as support. I could have let you die two times in a row but I didn't. Otherwise you would have waited 10 minutes to be teleported back...

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Youre a shit ep anyway.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
stop crying, goldenwishes> you
1v1 me with level 30s, bich

Goldengate

Cape is the new rings... It will then be increased to 800, 900 then 1000... It shouldn't be implemented in the first place.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Cape is the new rings... It will then be increased to 800, 900 then 1000... It shouldn't be implemented in the first place.
nah 700 is fine
u r just bad lmao

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
but the discussion currently is for it to not be raised that high. and i doubt it will be put into the 1,000's mark because you will hardly ever see anyone wearing it then. i can hardly reach 1,000 VIT myself unless i re-engrave my items. and i am pretty certain that Agatio wouldn't put such standards on a cape. but raising it to 650 - 850 will not kill anyone in the aspects of support roles.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Server full of cata perdi barbs my dream come true  :tiger-40:

Goldengate

but the discussion currently is for it to not be raised that high. and i doubt it will be put into the 1,000's mark because you will hardly ever see anyone wearing it then. i can hardly reach 1,000 VIT myself unless i re-engrave my items. and i am pretty certain that Agatio wouldn't put such standards on a cape. but raising it to 650 - 850 will not kill anyone in the aspects of support roles.
People will keep on complaining... It's like Economics classes all over again. Unlimited wants... 

I know the next piece of gear people will argue on about...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
People will keep on complaining... It's like Economics classes all over again. Unlimited wants...

I know the next piece of gear people will argue on about...
which piece of gear would that be?

just because people complain doesn't mean that they will be heard or accepted. GMs can have common sense too.

edit: and.. seby's right. ):

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
which piece of gear would that be?
just because people complain doesn't mean that they will be heard or accepted. GMs can have common sense too.

smiley sets

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto