Cape

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
LOL yeah i tried that too but people always quote her. xD
Just arrange with it, realize it's just trolling and keep scrolling
As for OT +1
Your 100% right. Wish aga could make that a feature though...
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 07:14 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

heiro

I dont think that BMs need that cape since BMs are more DDs than Support.... so they shouldnt camp def but i could live with the 4 you mentioned
leleleleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelelelel

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Learn to play and you won't need countless defensive items to make you immortal 

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
So in the last 3-4 pages there have been 2-3 helpfull replies. Not sure why it's so hard to be serious or not reply at all. To clarify, I think the suggestion is that the cape gets a high vit requirement (around 700). As a consequence, people can be either offensive or defensive as far as the cape goes. If you want to support on w/e class you're playing, you can restat to 700 vit and use the defense cape. If you want to DD you'll have to give up on the def cape to have a normal amount of dmg. Or you can DD with 700+ vit, but that wouldn't really make sense for anyone to do.

If you implement this the cape wouldn't even need a class restriction. Sins will never restat to 700 vit, or wizards or other dd classes. Effectively they won't be able to use it. However, if you want to be support veno, barb, bm, cleric or mystic, you can restat and have the defense you always had.

All in all I think this is not a bad suggestion after all. Especially in the war against def camping tendencies and scripting, it makes for a fair solution against part of it. +1 from me.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So in the last 3-4 pages there have been 2-3 helpfull replies. Not sure why it's so hard to be serious or not reply at all. To clarify, I think the suggestion is that the cape gets a high vit requirement (around 700). As a consequence, people can be either offensive or defensive as far as the cape goes. If you want to support on w/e class you're playing, you can restat to 700 vit and use the defense cape. If you want to DD you'll have to give up on the def cape to have a normal amount of dmg. Or you can DD with 700+ vit, but that wouldn't really make sense for anyone to do.

If you implement this the cape wouldn't even need a class restriction. Sins will never restat to 700 vit, or wizards or other dd classes. Effectively they won't be able to use it. However, if you want to be support veno, barb, bm, cleric or mystic, you can restat and have the defense you always had.

All in all I think this is not a bad suggestion after all. Especially in the war against def camping tendencies and scripting, it makes for a fair solution against part of it. +1 from me.
THIS 100%

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

+1 10/10 yet it seems people like the idea of having both , really sad

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 for vit req, but just taking cape away from wf will just nerf the support ones  ,a dd wf won't sacrifice mag for a damn cape.

Goldengate

So basically guilds should recruit 3 EPs instead of 1 EP being capable of doing 3 EPs' heals... 

So basically Mystics and EPs who are full MAGIC and using DEF gears at the same time won't considered at all... 

Everyone is so selfish and no one cares about the classes who keep them alive...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
only way to fix this is to restrict it to every other class but EA since none of the rest need it being tanky enough
good right? ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
So basically guilds should recruit 3 EPs instead of 1 EP being capable of doing 3 EPs' heals...

So basically Mystics and EPs who are full MAGIC and using DEF gears at the same time won't considered at all...

Everyone is so selfish and no one cares about the classes who keep them alive...
what?..

most mass pk squads have two - three eps in their squad, regardless, as long as they don't have the numbers for it. and are you also implying that a VIT ep is unable to do a good job compared to a MAG ep? a MAG ep would do better healing, sure, but that in no way makes VIT incapable of doing anything. as long as they're not in a CC squad, it's fine. ( at least most of the time. i'm looking at you, VIT WBs/WRs )

a little sacrifice of MAG for VIT is not going to kill anyone desperate enough to use the dragon cape. you'll still have enough magic attack to heal efficiently.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Dude, when we were in the same squad during a Hell vs Heaven event, you were playing as a DD. Not doing your job as a support Mystic when we had 0 EPs because EPs don't usually go demon. 

Why the hell are you even crying about defense?

Goldengate

what?..

most mass pk squads have two - three eps in their squad, regardless, as long as they don't have the numbers for it. and are you also implying that a VIT ep is unable to do a good job compared to a MAG ep? a MAG ep would do better healing, sure, but that in no way makes VIT incapable of doing anything. as long as they're not in a CC squad, it's fine. ( at least most of the time. i'm looking at you, VIT WBs/WRs )

a little sacrifice of MAG for VIT is not going to kill anyone desperate enough to use the dragon cape. you'll still have enough magic attack to heal efficiently.

I have 1000 MAGIC on my EP, you are telling to me sacrifice 550 MAGIC to keep on using the DEF cape I am currently using. You people don't realise how much magic attack 550 MAGIC gives...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I have 1000 MAGIC on my EP, you are telling to me sacrifice 550 MAGIC to keep on using the DEF cape I am currently using. You people don't realise how much magic attack 550 MAGIC gives...
Have you not ever looked at you vit?
Hit "C" in game and tell me how much vit you have with your gears equipped, sharded with +20 vit stones and then come and cry again about loosing 550 mag LOL

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Have you not ever looked at you vit?
Hit "C" in game and tell me how much vit you have with your gears equipped, sharded with +20 vit stones and then come and cry again about loosing 550 mag LOL
stop crying nOob.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U rlly have negative iq
Gear shards give 550
U lose 150mag
With only 550mag on an ep u heal a target to full hp
With 850 u already have more than enough
Unless u heal some cata barb u aint gonna feel diff other than geting hit by arcanes for more than before