Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Actually barbarian isn't a support only class either. So let's just take yours too. (:
I'm supporting the 700 vit requirement on the cape, so I would lose it anyways.
Regardless, Barbarian IS a support class. We're literally the cata-puller tank class of the game.
:)) u wot mate

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
gm give cape back to mages dude,  this class can support just like wfs, heavy CC skills, they can heal they can give elemental buff, drain chi 
sins too dude, share stealth #1 supportive skill ingame
I'm supporting the 700 vit requirement on the cape, so I would lose it anyways.
Regardless, Barbarian IS a support class. We're literally the cata-puller tank class of the game.
:)) u wot mate
Oh I'm sorry, yes, but I thought you were all complaining around def camping in 1v1 again?  O:-) 

Why am I even wasting my time responding to you?  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Actually barbarian isn't a support only class either. So let's just take yours too. (:

I'm sorry, what?  :-\
Have you ever played PWI?

No offense or anything, but coming from a girl who spends 99% of the time sitting in safe-zone playing with fashion and taking edgy screenshots with her male alt shouldn't be talking when it comes to controversial PK topics. 

And if you do PvP, I would like to see and know when this occurs because whenever I am online, I never see you out of safe-zone. 
I'm not the only person who agrees with the statements I've said above either. 

OT: As for the the vitality requirement or even class restriction, I wouldn't be opposed because of how heavily dependent this server is when it comes to defense camping. Yes, I myself defense camp most of the time and use a macro to swap out gears, but that's only because everyone and their mother has resorted to that play-style. If everyone else does it, why not jump on the bandwagon? I was against defense camp and script/macroing for so long but seeing as those people who were doing it had a bigger disadvantage over me, I had no choice. I don't think I'm the only player alone on that boat either.  :-X
I'm sorry, what?  :-\
Have you ever played PWI?

No offense or anything, but coming from a girl who spends 99% of the time sitting in safe-zone playing with fashion and taking edgy screenshots with her male alt shouldn't be talking when it comes to controversial PK topics.

And if you do PvP, I would like to see and know when this occurs because whenever I am online, I never see you out of safe-zone.
I'm not the only person who agrees with the statements I've said above either.

OT: As for the the vitality requirement or even class restriction, I wouldn't be opposed because of how heavily dependent this server is when it comes to defense camping. Yes, I myself defense camp most of the time and use a macro to swap out gears, but that's only because everyone and their mother has resorted to that play-style. If everyone else does it, why not jump on the bandwagon? I was against defense camp and script/macroing for so long but seeing as those people who were doing it had a bigger disadvantage over me, I had no choice. I don't think I'm the only player alone on that boat either.  :-X
Actually, it's called having a real life where you take care of two other adults and a child, but I guess you wouldn't know about that.  :-\ Nice job trying to get personal with me, but I'm not worried about what you think.  :rolleyes: 

And I do PvP, sorry, it only happens during events after 10pm central since like I said.. I have more important things to do with my day than sit on a game.  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Oh I'm sorry, yes, but I thought you were all complaining around def camping in 1v1 again?  O:-)

Why am I even wasting my time responding to you?  :rolleyes:
... Do you know what you're talking about?

700 vit on a barbarian would mean you're cata-barb, not a DD barb.

I'm fine with SUPPORT classes and TANK classes using the appropriate build having such defense, it's what they're literally designed for.

I'm not okay with OFFENSIVE classes having the same defense capability as a true support class.
... Do you know what you're talking about?

700 vit on a barbarian would mean you're cata-barb, not a DD barb.

I'm fine with SUPPORT classes and TANK classes using the appropriate build having such defense, it's what they're literally designed for.

I'm not okay with OFFENSIVE classes having the same defense capability as a true support class.
And how many cata barbs do you actually see except during tw when they all restat?  :-\ If werefox wasn't also meant to be given the ability to tank then they wouldn't "literally" have a beast form that grants us physical defense as well. I don't honestly care if the cape is restricted from my other magic classes because they are not support, but you keep trying to act like werefox is dd only just because it annoys you, when in reality it isn't.

And yes, I do actually know what I'm talking about, the only reason I made a short, smart-ass comment the way I did is because you're annoying to the majority of the server and people are tired of seeing the same crap from you on forums every night.  It's not worth the time or effort for anyone to actually argue with you about it anymore when you're nightly crying to nerf anything that bothers you. :rolleyes: 

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Actually, it's called having a real life where you take care of two other adults and a child, but I guess you wouldn't know about that.  :-\ Nice job trying to get personal with me, but I'm not worried about what you think.  :rolleyes:

And I do PvP, sorry, it only happens during events after 10pm central since like I said.. I have more important things to do with my day than sit on a game.  :rolleyes:

Can you read?

I would like to see where in my post above I ever got "personal" with you because when I re-read it, nothing personal was ever once stated.
I don't care what you do outside of this game and off of the internet, neither does anyone else. What I said to you was game-related.
You have priorities and a kid? Cool, good for you but that wasn't the topic of discussion.

I myself don't PK during the day my time because of things going on in my real life and am either offline or AFK for 10-12 hours.
Most of my active time online is during the evening on and off AFKing and at night because that's frankly when I enjoy spending time online is when most of the try-hards are offline and the drama and shit-talking is at a minimum. That's besides the point though.

You said a Barbarian isn't a support class.
I literally choked on my water reading that. I really hope you were being sarcastic and trying to be a troll as an attempt to mock/bait Domgrath.

Barbarian isn't a  DD class. It never was meant to be one.
Only this server (maybe a few past servers) allowed classes like Barbs and even Seekers to break the boundaries and go APS/Offensive build.
Sadly, those classes are legitimate paper when caught in the wrong time while in offensive gears.
However, playing a Barbarian the way it was meant to be played is only good for CCing, tanking, and spamming buffs in things such as mass PK and Territory Wars.

Why do you think some of the "top tier" Barbarians no longer play their's as mains and have resorted to re-rolling to a different class for a main?

And how many cata barbs do you actually see except during tw when they all restat?  :-\ If werefox wasn't also meant to be given the ability to tank then they wouldn't "literally" have a beast form that grants us physical defense as well. I don't honestly care if the cape is restricted from my other magic classes because they are not support, but you keep trying to act like werefox is dd only just because it annoys you, when in reality it isn't.

And yes, I do actually know what I'm talking about, the only reason I made a short, smart-ass comment the way I did is because you're annoying to the majority of the server and people are tired of seeing the same crap from you on forums every night.  It's not worth the time or effort for anyone to actually argue with you about it anymore when you're nightly crying to nerf anything that bothers you. :rolleyes:

If what he says bothers you so much, you would just spend the 20 seconds in going to your forum settings and block him so you're unable to see what he posts. It really isn't that hard.

Also, if it isn't worth the time, then why are you here exactly?  :-\
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 04:25 am by C

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
And how many cata barbs do you actually see except during tw when they all restat?  :-\ If werefox wasn't also meant to be given the ability to tank then they wouldn't "literally" have a beast form that grants us physical defense as well. I don't honestly care if the cape is restricted from my other magic classes because they are not support, but you keep trying to act like werefox is dd only just because it annoys you, when in reality it isn't.
You don't see them out of TW. Making the cape useless for them.

Veno's do have a lot of supportive abilities; however they are primarily a DD class-

Veno's also have the highest amount of damage reduction skills in-game (other than barbarian).

They are without a doubt the most tanky DD-arcane class in-game. They can live without the cape same as sins, and wizards.

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Umm .... I play cata barb outside tw but I have triple str top/boot/wrist... barb can easily be 700 vit and still do 30k hits playing dph..sorry

Offline SCAL

• One eye
  • Fight to death
  • Characters: SCAL, ScalpeL
  • Faction: One_Eyed

Goldengate

Why does this thread even exist? For post farming? For drama?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Why does this thread even exist? For post farming? For drama?

You're one to talk.

pikachuchu

No one complains bout WB tankibility with the genie skills that's ONLY for them and invoke and barb form, yet there's constant complains about wf this wf that. Some play support sage wf and go pure vit and use the cape. You talk as if we don't sacrifice shit to be tanky like a WB. Think I can kill you on my wf? Ofc not LOL. Demon wf with cape can still be killed. They're not invincible.  :rolleyes: stop complaining bout wfs and trying to restrict things from them. If you restrict all these things, wf will be 1 2 3 And have no chance to kill, while other classes won't be close to 1 2 3.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
No one complains bout WB tankibility with the genie skills that's ONLY for them and invoke and barb form, yet there's constant complains about wf this wf that. Some play support sage wf and go pure vit and use the cape. You talk as if we don't sacrifice shit to be tanky like a WB. Think I can kill you on my wf? Ofc not LOL. Demon wf with cape can still be killed. They're not invincible.  :rolleyes: stop complaining bout wfs and trying to restrict things from them. If you restrict all these things, wf will be 1 2 3 And have no chance to kill, while other classes won't be close to 1 2 3.

Sad thing is, a Veno in human form in full defense gear still takes 8k+ to a decently geared Assassin with GoF. I did when I was just trying to practice 1v1ing Assassins with AiZoX/Maxime.

Now imagine the damage taken when caught in offensive gear.  :-X