Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Def Camp with a Veno is Bad delete this Cape......

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I dunno how to explain u but my wf is PURELY based on mass and RPK.The cape gives me def and RPDT, extra speed, extra hp, vitality and mag res, all stats that r really usefull as support WF.ALso most of the supportive skills are instacast or almost, and the dragon cape gives better stats than the TM one to a support class.The TM one has stats i dont need AT ALL,but its the concept itself of people that instead than playing the game to overcome obstacoles, just want to directly remove them LMFAO.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
its not lazyness its that my pure mag built with full def ornas r8 and cards is SOOOO MUCH better than the vit built all of u want me and other support WFs to use in mass LMFAO.
Ur not investing all ur mag into vit just a good amount i cant realy think why would u go def orna and cards and at the same time fight over such small thing as full mag build for supprt wf since ur damage is gona be low anyway 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

pikachuchu

Venos need to go in close to purge/amplify/primal knock down thing etc. Considering most pk lately is mass pk, you can't run in with 1k pdef and expect to land your skills and not die beforehand. You can't say you can survive 'easy enough', because with the def they have with cape restrictions and might ring restrictions (that has been brought up before), you probably won't have enough time to react to use those skills. Of course as veno you want to be able to tank too, just like almost every class on this game.

Every time suggestions like restricting things are brought up, the first class that gets fingers pointed at is werefox cause oh they're so OP, they can't be killed, they're invincible. They're easily killed. In def it just takes a little bit more work, and when caught in attack they're 123. Stop complaining just because game requires you to work more to kill a class, instead of just being able to [looking at you, sins, and Soochi replicas] 3* aps. [Not directed at you Lisa, that was meant overall.] 

I'm pretty sure if Agatio thought restrictions are needed, he would of brought it in before instead of denying the same request over and over.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
Venos need to go in close to purge/amplify/primal knock down thing etc. Considering most pk lately is mass pk, you can't run in with 1k pdef and expect to land your skills and not die beforehand. You can't say you can survive 'easy enough', because with the def they have with cape restrictions and might ring restrictions (that has been brought up before), you probably won't have enough time to react to use those skills. Of course as veno you want to be able to tank too, just like almost every class on this game.
Every time suggestions like restricting things are brought up, the first class that gets fingers pointed at is werefox cause oh they're so OP, they can't be killed, they're invincible. They're easily killed. In def it just takes a little bit more work, and when caught in attack they're 123. Stop complaining just because game requires you to work more to kill a class, instead of just being able to [looking at you, sins, and Soochi replicas] 3* aps. [Not directed at you Lisa, that was meant overall.]
No one wants to be restricted, look idk how to put it the way u can understand but u clearly talking about mass pk just, even if we take mass in consideration, gaining 100 vit to be able to wear def cape its not a problem at all, since as an wf in mass u berly ever manage to hit ur enemy u got alot more inportant stuff to do but lets say say in rpk or 1vs1 when 2 ppls fighting or in general none of them need such high amount of def, il that u are a veno and  ik u dont 1vs1 much but u can try to go full def with ring, cape rpd on r8 also cards and ask a meal class to hit u, u might understand and see the strugle

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
vit restriction as 700 sounds bad just for those who are taking profit of this to have a full dmg build (pure mag/str/dex) and rely on the def camp using the excuse support class
a support class is still meant to aid, not kill on its own and if u choose to be 'support' (any class, from mystics, barbs to venos and wrs) should sacrifice some dmg for the tanking power
700 vit requirement would mean a loss of 150 mag/str/dex
would this ruin people's chances to kill? no
(this is for the venos qq'ing here) - u r the last class that would rely on the pure magic dmg while pet bleed is alot of the dmg dealt during 0pdef and those who play sage will still get a way to kill coz 150 mag is just 1k dmg
i dont see people asking from 900-1k mag base to drop ur builds to 500 mag but 800 lmao
as for goldenwishes, losing on a mystic 150 mag means less heal power/falling petals, well then consider using end game weapons and not lvl 145 glaives or such for the extra ct and maybe idk.. use 20 mag helm instead of 8 =))
to all ppl saying sins are complaining : most people playing phy classes have a problem with this, i agree sins do need some nerfs dmg wise in people that have no def at all, yea. was suggested be4 but denied coz it would nerf the 2.5 ones, most people realise it  , but u kinda have to realise server is 10% sins in most rpk/msas pk/1v1 scenario and other classes wanna have fun too :)
long story short : people complaining or feeling a downside of this are those that in mass pk they wanna be support (mystics/venos/barbs/wrs) and also deal dmg as any other DD with no downside , which is sad

pikachuchu

No one wants to be restricted, look idk how to put it the way u can understand but u clearly talking about mass pk just, even if we take mass in consideration, gaining 100 vit to be able to wear def cape its not a problem at all, since as an wf in mass u berly ever manage to hit ur enemy u got alot more inportant stuff to do but lets say say in rpk or 1vs1 when 2 ppls fighting or in general none of them need such high amount of def, il that u are a veno and  ik u dont 1vs1 much but u can try to go full def with ring, cape rpd on r8 also cards and ask a meal class to hit u, u might understand and see the strugle
I do understand, I have a sage wf that's pure vit and tanky blablabla.
I also have a demon wf that isn't, so they need that extra defense to be able to do certain jobs in mass pk, yet I STILL manage to hit my targets too. I still go for 0def, and nova, etc etc etc. I also actually try to DD, that's why I play demon instead of sage. Ijs, I still need to purge, demon or sage, and my demon needs that extra def.
I already spoke from a sage wf's pov as well in the sense that they sacrifice dmg to be tanky. I'm not unkillable on my demon wf, if I get aa'd by a squad/squad and a half, I'm dead. In defense gear. In atk gear I don't even see my hp drop at all.
I understand 1v1-1v2-2v2 whatever it's different, but still. You're talking bout me only talking from a mass pk perspective, but if you restrict it, you'll be affecting mass pk as well. And that's the biggest pk rn.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
I do understand, I have a sage wf that's pure vit and tanky blablabla.
I also have a demon wf that isn't, so they need that extra defense to be able to do certain jobs in mass pk, yet I STILL manage to hit my targets too. I still go for 0def, and nova, etc etc etc. I also actually try to DD, that's why I play demon instead of sage. Ijs, I still need to purge, demon or sage, and my demon needs that extra def.
I already spoke from a sage wf's pov as well in the sense that they sacrifice dmg to be tanky. I'm not unkillable on my demon wf, if I get aa'd by a squad/squad and a half, I'm dead. In defense gear. In atk gear I don't even see my hp drop at all.
I understand 1v1-1v2-2v2 whatever it's different, but still. You're talking bout me only talking from a mass pk perspective, but if you restrict it, you'll be affecting mass pk as well. And that's the biggest pk rn.
I understand that u as an wf like how things are atm but ur not the one fighting ur class and if u were a meal class u would understand, dont u think its kinda unfair when u can wear such high amount of def and switch to attack in matter of seconds and hit so hard, losing 100-150 mag would still make u able to get kills in mass since ur from artifex and enemy dies before u get to hit them 2nd time

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
I understand that u as an wf like how things are atm but ur not the one fighting ur class and if u were a meal class u would understand, dont u think its kinda unfair when u can wear such high amount of def and switch to attack in matter of seconds and hit so hard, losing 100-150 mag would still make u able to get kills in mass since ur from artifex and enemy dies before u get to hit them 2nd time
u do realize right i want that magic mostly to tank mag hits than to DD.I can basically ignore melee hits due to my set and built but magic users hit as fk.Also to every QQer, this game aint designed to 1v1 and to give to every class the chance to kill every other class, the only official PVP is the TW and the NW and u cant pretend to play scissor,rock and paper and always win lmfao.

pikachuchu

I'm not Arti, and I didn't get my kills from mass pk with Arti at all. Also, keep in mind when I go to 'god' dmg, I have close to no defense anyhow, so you can just as easily kill me.  :-\

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
u do realize right i want that magic mostly to tank mag hits than to DD.I can basically ignore melee hits due to my set and built but magic users hit as fk.Also to every QQer, this game aint designed to 1v1 and to give to every class the chance to kill every other class, the only official PVP is the TW and the NW and u cant pretend to play scissor,rock and paper and always win lmfao.
1vs1 is part of the game also either u like it or not, also ive never heard an wf to have problems with mag classes but since u got them and u find meal damage not as bad u can always get mdef on ur pants since 100mag into vit is what....200extra mag def... 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
I'm not Arti, and I didn't get my kills from mass pk with Arti at all. Also, keep in mind when I go to 'god' dmg, I have close to no defense anyhow, so you can just as easily kill me.  :-\
Thats why u gotta learn play smart which exactly what 90% think they do while camping all the def they can get waiting on the right moment to strike, while waiting on the moment they are invincible....something has to be done and since none comes with better suggestions this might be it 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm not Arti, and I didn't get my kills from mass pk with Arti at all. Also, keep in mind when I go to 'god' dmg, I have close to no defense anyhow, so you can just as easily kill me.  :-\
Get out of our server camper.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
1vs1 is part of the game also either u like it or not, also ive never heard an wf to have problems with mag classes but since u got them and u find meal damage not as bad u can always get mdef on ur pants since 100mag into vit is what....200extra mag def...
So, i should change my perfect setup due to 4 tryharders? Nty. WFs are broken in 1v1?technically yes, but every class can be broken if played CHEAP, point is every WF nowdays aint ashamed to play like that but same thing can be applied to all the other classes.Yes WFs are OP in 1v1 but removing the cape wont change anything cept its gonna affect support classes, cuz its not the cape that annoys u, its the puri and def wep, its the feral, its the anti stun, its the pet constantly on ur ass, its basically the fact on this server WFs are almost instacast.So if u wanna blame something blame the ct but the cape its rlly, ROFLMAO.
Also same thing can be applied to the sins(majority) that spam sparks and dews with 3,33 aps or elimination for 25k, or to those mystic that can just spam AS while buffed by a nice 3 spark or some fortify+ig.

pikachuchu

Get out of our server camper.
I barely even camp LOL. Don't believe? Ask Soochi that ends up always yelling at me for not camping it when I'm standing outside sz.  :police:
Bb your argument is invalid, try again next time.